Day 191 – Anger Misplaced towards Animals Part 2

Day 191 – Anger Misplaced towards Animals Part 2
This is the Self forgiveness from Part 1 – Anger Misplaced towards Animals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to approach dealing with animals within a desired way of how I want things to go that is of the mind, not considering the real actuality of the physical within dealing with the animal practically and within total consideration of the animals and where the animal comes from and how they are in their beingness and to accordingly move and direct myself practically one and equal as the animal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Expect immediate co-operation and teamwork that makes it easy for ME, not considering the animal and standing within the animals “shoes” only considering how I want to feel as positive when I work with the animal, seeing and realizing that this is a setup for abuse as I will react and get angry when and as I feel my expectations inst met with the animal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to approach animals within the mind Idea of that the animal must be grateful that I am helping them and therefore the animal must submit and obey me within me doing them a favor, not seeing and realizing that the fact that the animal requires my help in the first place must show me that there is a problem within this world and that nature and the animals aren't supported and thus need human intervention and that the human is inf act the cause of their need for us to help them. Thus I am in dept to the animal and not the other way around.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be self righteous within the belief that the animal is in debt to me for helping the animal, not seeing and realizing that the animal has not concept of what ever I have going on in my mind as back chat and thoughts towards helping and thus does not care and so I am the only one creating and causing harm/abuse within trying to impose my mind ideas/beliefs I have onto the animal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a religion out of myself where I praise myself to helping animals and caring for them and that I am willing to give up my time and to give effort to care for them and to within this religion like all and any other religion where something isnt working according to the religion attack and harm, within this case it is when the birdie isnt co-operating within the confined Ideas/beliefs I have of myself as the animal lover being able to work with animals easily and thus it isnt being easy and so get angry at the birdie for showing me my religion of myself is False and a lie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get irritated with animals when their behavior changes towards me and to take it personal and as if it about me, not seeing and realizing that the animals does not give a fuck if it is me or someone else, but that the animal is simply showing me something, and thus communicating on a physical lever while I am existing in my limited mind bubble and thus can not see what is shown to me and so I react and get angry and want to take it out on the animal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the anger I have towards the animal is always and only within and as me and thus it is only me being angry at myself as the experience is within me and I created it within participating within and as the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions that is not visible to anyone else but me, and so I can only react toward my own thoughts and get angry at me and thus directing the anger towards something/someone outside of me is self-dishonesty and abusive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I am trying/attempting to help an animal get angry as soon as It is required of me to give more time and more effort and more of me and it does not work and to want to take the anger out on the animals as if they are being deliberate, not seeing and realizing that my attempts was and is but only of the mind and thus not a directive approach but rather compromising myself and the animal based on ideas and belief on what I am allowed to do and not, to help the animal, thus I see and realize that instead of me going directly to force feeding I was first trying to praise the religion of myself where I belief I have a special ability to make animals work with me and so compromise and create energy when the religion isnt getting its energy boost and thus get angry at the animal for not validating my religion of myself.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...