Day 196 – End the World Wish Part 4

Day 195 - The End of the World wish Part 3

I Forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish destruction as the end of the world upon earth from the start point of me actually just giving up within changing the world as I could see that the human is Evil.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within seeing what is here on earth as the humans creation of pure evil and then wanting to change the world but but failed as I did not have any alternatives as solutions to give to people but only the problems to then Give up on myself and instead go into the polarity experience of I do not give a fuck and wishing the world would rather go to shit, seeing and realizing that all that was/is required of me is to sit with myself and to Find actual real solutions that is within the best interest of all life as that is the only way of a real solution and to then give the problem and the solution one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I go into wishing that the world must just end that I am the one actually only wanting myself to end as I have given up on myself to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Blame the world for not changing when I am the one that must first in fact change to be the example that change is possible as the human nature and thus the world wide change is possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for the world to END so that I do not have to take full responsibility for what is here and to deal with it and fix it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as other reject my proposal of changing the world even after giving them the full blown facts of what is here and what is required of the human race as a group to change before life as we know it ends to feel like I am powerless to do anything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish for the end of the world as we know it as the human life to take the easy way out of what we as a group has have is accepting and allowing to exist on earth as hell.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that rich people will not hear the message and change to that which is best for all life because they will not give up their money for heaven on earth equally for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that all the abuse here on earth is human made and thus it is up to the human to change the system and to be the change in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want all humans to rather die just so that I do not have to deal with them, seeing and realizing that it is only me not wanting to deal with myself first as who i am and within such a point of blame wish the end of the world upon all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as long as there is any want/desire for the world to end as we know life to be here that I can not be effective within my application of change as I secretly tell myself it is okay if we do not make it because the world will end then and that should solve everything, not seeing and realizing that then we will have to wait for the next cycle till we are here at the exact same point again till we stop and take self responsibility for our actions and living words as who we are and to move forward and not back wards as a life that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want the world to end just so that I do not have to face myself and what I have created here on earth, seeing and realizing how I wish the destruction onto everyone just because I fear taking full self responsibility, thus i see and realize that no matter what it is always about who I am, is it best for all life or not and either way I will direct myself accordingly and change will come either way, thus I decide here and now to stand for that which is best for all life and I start with myself

Start with yourself here at Desteni I process Lite – It is a FREE course to learning about self and the mechanics of life to be able to take full self responsibility and change.

2 comments:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...