Day 195 – The End of the World Wish Part 3



Day 193 - The End of the World Wish
Day 194 - The End of the World Wish Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as people do not Agree with me changing the world to belief that they must have some other insight about the world that I do not have and to within this doubt myself within what I can SEE is here on earth and that it does In fact need to change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to doubt myself when and as I tell people that we need to change and to change the world in fact or it will be too late and to within this doubt not be seen as serious as the doubt shows, thus I see and realize that when and as I doubt a point I am talking about that I am not clear and thus it will have side effects.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I can talk and convince other people that the world doe need changing through using clever words instead of using common sense and self honesty within what is here in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by others opinions about why the world should not change, seeing and realizing that opinions has no value or actual meaning at all in relation to what is here physically in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give opinions value from others as if the opinion might just be right, seeing and realizing that it is showing me that I haven’t seen the problem that we face and that requires change in fact yet, as facts will always be right and does not need opinions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I talk to people about why the world must change and why the human must change to feel like I am making it up and that I have to convince them, not seeing and realizing that it feels like I am making it up because it isn’t programmed within society to be the change to the problems in the world as we all have placed and given responsibility through eons of time to some authority out there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Feel that I am doing something wrong towards others when I suggest they must change and that the world must change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I speak to others about change and the human change to feel that it is up to them to decide if they want to or not, seeing and realizing that within this I am leaving the Desteni of the earth within the hands of choice within a society where all choice has been programmed to always be self interest and never what is best for all life, thus within me communicating from the starting point of “you have the choice to decide” I am already in fact saying to the other person remain as you are and do not change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give choice within my words to others on why the human must change and so life on earth not seeing and realizing that there is no fucking choice when it comes to saving your planet and all life on it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Give up within myself when and as I communicate with others on why the world and the human nature must change because within my communication I always seem to fail on getting the common sense through and that there is no choice and the change must happen this life, seeing and realizing that this is indicating to me that i am not yet living full change as who I am as what is best for all life and thus my words cannot be that of what I stand for and am only trying to say what is supposed to be said.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as other disagree with me on that the world and the human must change to belief that now I cannot do anything anymore, not seeing and realizing I gave them choice somewhere within my words.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Give up on myself when no one agrees that change is required and to within that give up on Life as myself and to go into polarity of wishing for the destruction of Life as myself, and to within this become numb to wanting to do anything and simply dismiss any solution from here on.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...