Day 172 – giving Courage to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I lack courage.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define courage as something that has to be done that is always life threatening.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that courage is is to push through and breathe and to move self where self never thought self could go.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that self change would not require me to push through and that I must give to myself the courage to push through.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am less then courage.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that for me to must have courage to push through point means that I am weak.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that courage is something I am born with, seeing and realizing that courage is what I give to myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear courage as I belief that when courage is required that there is a point of death.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that courage is when I am faced with myself at a point of change as that which is best for all life where I have to make the decision to birth myself as Life and to walk the decision.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to give courage to myself within walking my process of change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give courage to myself within walking this process of absolute self change as that which is best for all life in all ways within the understanding that what I am doing is against all my programming and limitations and fears and to stop them all and that is has never been done and that this will require courage to breathe and move and direct myself through points physically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when I am faced with a point and it is to easy and that I did not have to give myself the courage to breathe and push through the point, that I have in fact not walked the point as myself entirely.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that doing things with courage means it will be easy, seeing and realizing that courage is when one has made the decision no matter what and to walk it and to face what ever might come as self and breathe and to always do what is best for all life.

I commit myself to give to myself the courage to walk my process of re-birthing myself as life and to instead of turning a blind eye or walking away to stand and to breathe and face who I have accepted and allowed myself to become and to walk the point in and as breathe and to rebirth myself as life as that which is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...