Day 173 – The Hulk in me.


Why do I enjoy the movie the Hulk?

When I investigate the point I see a specific energy within me that I connect to the movie when I watch it, this energy is power a feeling of being indestructible, and I enjoy seeing the hulk getting all powerful and strong and being able to do things that physically is impossible, and a power that isnt physically possible is unique and makes the hulk indestructible, bullets cant hurt him, bombs cant hurt him, nothing can hurt him and he just gets stronger and breaks free and keeps on fighting.

So here I investigate the point within myself of the fear of getting hurt, as the hulk is the complete polarity of this fear, and this is why I enjoy the hulk movie – he can simply become the hulk and not get hurt.

So this is the main point that motivates the other points to exist such as wanting to be indestructible and seeking power and being strong and to want to do things that is physically impossible for others as a way of feeling secured with myself.

Self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the Fear of getting hurt to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear getting physically hurt by other people/animals/objects/forces from outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the fear of getting hurt to generate energy within and as me as a force of anger that I can use when and as I feel threatened and to unleashes the anger as a way of dominating with strength and power, not seeing and realizing that within this I harm others based on how I feel and not what is in fact here, as the fear of being harmed is created within and as my mind within irrational thoughts/backchat that I create and the act upon.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a Hulk feeling within myself where I generate energy within and as me to feel/belief and give myself the illusion that I have a hidden power within me that I can use at any time that I feel threatened by another and defend myself, not seeing and realizing that such a feeling/belief is an illusion and not how reality as the physical in fact works and that I am only setting myself up for abuse/harm if I act on this illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that what I feel as an energy within and as me isn’t strength as the physical, but an illusion of who I desire and want to be within and as the mind, and that when and as I act out this illusion from the mind within and as the physical as I feel threatened but others such and acting it out such as starting a fight, that I will Harm myself and set myself up for manifesting my own fear of getting hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to indulge within the idea/illusion of myself within and as my mind as being able and capable of doing things like the Hulk just because I have a self righteous feeling of anger within me that I feel can explode, not seeing and realizing that it is just a feeling and not real, and thus if I act put on the feeling that isn’t in consideration of how things in fact physically work, I will abuse myself and only harm myself and hurt myself as I attempt to act out the mind energy within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fool myself that what I see in a movie can be made real in life in and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to gain physical strength as the hulk to be able to fight and defend myself when I feel threatened and to be able to harm other first before they can harm me, not seeing and realizing that within my actions as such that I am the only one harming and being the harm to myself as I physically harm others for something that exists within my mind as my fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to be super strong such as the hulk to be able to go against physical laws and to be able to be special and not to be fucked with by others, seeing and realizing that within such desires I am only confirming my fears and for them to exist and control my life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within the fear of getting hurt seek power at any cost to prevent any harm to come to me as my own self interest, not seeing and realizing that this is the behavior of all humans in the world currently where everyone is fighting and trying to prevent any harm to come to them even if it means creating wars and killing billions of other people and destroying wildlife just because they seem dangerous and end up destroying the whole planet and harming everything.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within the fear of getting hurt harm others first.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as long as I give the fear of getting hurt attention through my actions that I am giving permission for others to do so as well and for the current world to keep existing as it does, thus realizing it is to prevent harm but not from the starting point of fear, to prevent harm for self from the starting point of common sense which will allow one to see how other and all life is currently harmed and thus instead of harming others first before self gets harmed to stop and look at a solution that is best for all life in all ways where no life is harmed and no one has to ever be harmed to not harm such as the Equal Money System solution.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...