Day 78 – Self Sabotaging Character.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take on the character of I do not know, I can not see it, I have tried everything I can to see it to not have to look at what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to build myself a character to use when I do not feel like seeing what is here and so that the character can play and scheme ways out of having to take self responsibility for what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Sabotage myself from seeing what is here through acting in character that I do not know, I can not see.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I myself have deliberately designed a character to play in situations in my daily life to not see what is here to deliberately trap myself so that I may never lose character and remain as a slave to the mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I myself have created the character of I can not see it, I do not know, I cant find it to not have to face what is here, thus implying that I do know what is here as I have to know what is here to not want to see that.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I am aware of what is here yet I allow a character of me that I have deliberately created to take over and play its role of Illusions.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that as I am the characters that I can stop and breathe and see what is here as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make it hard for myself to see what is here and to work with what is here in self sabotaging myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself as characters that I have created.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I all that I am is always here, and thus when I can not see what is here I must realize I have a character in play that is but an illusion.

I commit myself to when and as I see I am sabotaging myself to not see what is here to look at what character I am playing in the moment, to stop and breathe and to realize that the character is but an illusion of the mind and to stop the character.

I commit myself to when and as I see I am playing out a character to be slit and to breathe and stop, to look at myself and to realize that the character isnt real, to walk myself out of the character in real time as breathe, as breath is the only reliable source to be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself to switch from one character to another instead of breathing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to to see and realize that I have to stop the characters through breathing and walking out of them in real time, and to not switch characters within the belief that I have not changed, fooling myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...