Day 77 – Finding my main character


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that there is a main character that other characters are built from/created from.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have a main character with many faces that I put on as I walk my day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that is is to much work to find my main character and to delete my main character through living the corrections as that which is best for all life in all ways as the real character of life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that it will take to long to find and delete my main character where all other characters spawn from, creating the lie and the illusion of me constantly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that finding the main character will be hard, not realizing that I am the main character right now with all other characters.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that all is always here as me, and thus it is not to search and find but to look at self with self intimacy within the Principal of living and doing what is best for all life in all ways. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as all characters that I have created as a point of not being responsible knowing that it is a lie and an illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief and to deceive myself that it is possible to separate myself from myself as what I have created.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I know that all characters I exist as currently is a lie and Illusions and thus I try and hide it from myself to not have to face the Lie/Illusion and to realize what I have created on earth and all harm towards LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have Accepted and allowed myself to belief I can hide my own lies and Illusions from myself, realizing that to be able to hide something you must perfectly well know what you are hiding lol. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to look, to see what it is I am hiding from myself as a illusion of hiding it and to realize that it is what I must take self responsibility for as stopping the lies and illusions and to birth myself as life one and equal.

I commit myself to when and as I see I am trying to hide something from myself to not to have to face the lie and the illusions as all characters I have created as myself to stop and breathe and look at why/how/what I am trying to hide and to realize that it is there that I have to go to face myself and take self responsibility to set myself free from all mind enslavement and Illusions to life freely as breathe and to be able to live in the physical and take responsibility for the real world here on earth and fix the mess we have created.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...