Day 74 – Breathe


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is impossible to breathe and live life without thinking.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is impossible to breathe and move myself as usual during my day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that without thoughts I can not function.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that it is breathe that makes me function and not thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that thoughts are impossible to stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear stopping my thoughts and to breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to condition myself to thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I was born with thoughts and thus it must be real, not being self honest with myself to look back and realize that at birth there was no thoughts and only me as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that thoughts are normal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge thoughts as good or bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself for having thoughts as good or bad.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to test and see for myself how I live and function as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be addicted to thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of my thoughts as a addiction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear who I am/will be with out thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to for that I will not exist without troughs, realizing that when I breathe and have no thoughts I am here breathing and thus thoughts are not necessary. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when I have thoughts I can not do anything about them and they must be here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when I have thoughts it must mean something.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that only I give meaning to thoughts within me as my judgment of them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I am the creator of my thoughts and thus I can stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the word stop in relation to thoughts as if i am losing something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am my thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I must think and have thoughts to be alive, realizing that within that belief I am telling myself I am dead and not alive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear not knowing when stopping the participation in thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that thoughts/thinking comes from memory and memory comes from past experiences and thus when I think or have thoughts I ma in the past and thus not living and only repeating.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I was born I was here without memory without thinking without thoughts and thus that is proof that I do not need memory or thoughts to be alive. As I am life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that breathe is the answer to life

I commit myself to when and as I see myself participating in thoughts to breathe and to stop within the understanding that thoughts are not real of have any relevance to living life or me functioning within and as the physical here.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself go into fear of the unknown as not participating within thoughts and memory to breathe and to stop and realize that I am not my thoughts or memories, and that I had to make a decision in the past to become them yet I am not them and to investigate through writing and self forgiveness why I have accepted and allowed myself to mind control myself with memories and thoughts and how I must be and live as a pre-programmed robot.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself participating in the mind to breathe and to stop and to realize that I can simply breathe and everything will be okay, as only I give value and meaning to the thoughts/memories in my mind and thus they in fact do not bear any value or meaning and thus is only me mind controlling myself and my behavior and to live a limited life of enslavement to the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...