Day 76 – Characters – I am Legion, for I am many.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I am many Illusionary characters existing as an Illusion.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist as the ego to take into consideration that I am not real yet and only existing as Illusionary characters of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing myself as the Illusion I have created myself as, as Multiple Illusionary characters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing the Lie as the Illusions That I have a created myself as, as Illusionary characters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am not like the rest and thus do not exist as Multiple Illusionary characters.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to choose the mind as the ego above ALL LIFE and to instead choose to exist as the mind as an illusion that is not real. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of all illusions as characters that I have designed myself as from childhood to be the start of the show in all my stories. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that we all are Illusionary characters playing an Illusionary show here on earth while we are missing the actual real point of life as Life and thus harming and abusing life in our casting of our Illusionary shows.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I have trapped myself within multiple Illusionary characters that I play our daily in my life as a lie of who I am and trapping myself within this lie.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to se and realize that I deliberately trapped myself within my multiple Illusionary characters just to be able to remain the start in my stories of the lie I life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trap myself deliberately just to be spiteful to be able to say, LOOK what I have created, I am god, all my super characters. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that to stop the lie and to birth myself as life as that which is real to be able to take self responsibility for this world as to create what is best for all life in all ways as the true purpose of life I must stop me as the LIES I have created myself as and trapped myself within as my Illusionary characters in Self interest to sustain my Life as my safety no matter what.

I commit myself to when and as I see I am resisting to face myself as a character to write and apply self forgiveness to show to me the Illusion and the lie that I have created, and so that I may realize that the resistance is a character within itself and thus proof that I am controlled by Illusionary characters.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am playing a character role within my daily life, to stop the Illusion through breathing and remaining here in breathe as the true character as Life as that which is best for all life in allow ways one and equal. 

I commit myself to when and as I see myself shifting between characters to investigate and look into why and how I have created the character and to take self responsibility for myself and to end the illusion that is imposing onto reality as all harm and abuse that exists within the world currently.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...