Day 60 – influence



I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by other people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by others within self interest points.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by others that are living the principal of what is best for all life in all ways and to learn and expand myself as Life as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am not allowed to be influenced as this is a sign of weakness, realizing it is only the ego trying to do everything on its own knowing it will never succeed as the ego only seeks self interest to survive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by self interest and fear and self judgment but when it comes to what Is best for all life I reject it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I am being influenced with what is best for all life that I am being brainwashed, not realizing that I have already been brainwashed all my life to only exist as a limited mind enslaved zombie that survives never living life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect being influenced as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect being influenced as being good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself when I am influenced by someone or something.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by certain people that I have created ideas about within my mind, realizing that as long as I define certain people in my world a certain way within my head I will be influenced by them as my definition of them gives them permission.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am the creator and the cause and the effect of all influences happening within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe and be here within and as the physical where there is no energy movement or mind that can be influenced by simple things that create a shift in energy within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise myself within participating within the mind as thoughts and energy and thus to be influenced by others/things within my world and that creates a cause for me to change within self interest in the fear for survival.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if someone has influence over me that they have some sort of power, realizing that it is only me within my mind within myself that can give way to any influence as I have to first accept it and then allow it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that people with influence are special, realizing that I am only separating me as them and thus creating them as more than me in separation instead of standing one and equal in and as the physical as that which is best for all life in all ways in each breathe and to walk as one influences as LIFE.
 
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by others.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I am influenced by others I am not breathing effectively and standing within each breathe as Who I am, thus as I do not know who I am I can be influenced.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I feel I am being influenced by others I am within the mind participating in back chat and thoughts that gives away my authority as the director of my life as who I am and giving permission to others to influence me through energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I give authority to someone else as being more than me that I am within that giving them permission to decide for me who I am and thus they have influence over me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that as long as I exist as the mind as energy I can be influenced by anyone as all they have to do is change my energy through their actions and words.

Thus I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that as long as I participate within the mind as polarity as energy I have no real defectiveness or stability within myself or this world as breathe in an as the physical as the energy can simply be shifted by anyone at any time as I give it permission as long as I exit as it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for how I experience myself when I am being influenced by them, realizing that I am only influencing myself through accepting and allowing the influence.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as bad and les than when I am influenced by someone else.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see it as bad to be influenced by someone else, realizing that if I am being influenced by someone it is a cool way of showing me where I am not yet standing stable as breathe and thus I can look at the point and self forgive.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realized that being influenced starts in the mind as back chat as self judgment and as comparison within the mind.

I commit myself to when I see I am giving permission for someone else to have influence over me to stop and breathe, to investigate why I am doing it and to take self responsibility as the influence of life, to life what is best for all life as the only influence that matters.

I commit myself to write and apply self forgiveness on all self interest influential points within my life where I allow the personality to influence my breathing here stable as the physical one and equal and to investigate why I give away my authority to other influences that only exist in self interest as the hell that the current world exist as.

I commit myself to life the principal of oneness and equality and to write daily and apply self forgiveness for the next seven years to be the influence in this world that is best for all life in all ways, and to bring about a equal money system that will only influence life all life in what is best for all life as a beneficial life for all equally here on planet earth.

I commit myself to check who I am as my influence and to see if how I am influencing people within my daily life is best for all life or in self interest to spread fear and all that is in self interest as the ego, and to stop and change myself as who I am to that which only influences people in WHO I AM as the living example as that which is best for all life in all ways.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...