Day 59 - Perfection and patience


Ok so I was listening to the interview of Anu interview 9 History does not exist
.
Within this interview Anu discussed the point of perfection, and how he was in love with perfection, and that every time he learned something new about himself and what he can do he would go for perfection within it.

This perfection however isn’t what we humans now see as perfection as a picture as a idea of perfection, because that is already putting limits on perfection.

Perfection isn't of the mind where you already have a future projection of the idea of perfection you want to achieve, the perfection that was discussed was in terms of giving it your all in each breathe, perfecting self in each breathe in the details and how effective you are within what you are doing, this cannot have a desired outcome as a  idea/belief/opinion of perfection that you want to achieve as this will only compromise and sabotage self in each breathe as it is separation.

Otherwise you will not reach the idea/belief/opinion and only end up creating points of I am not good enough, I can never do this, it is unachievable.

So it is to instead when you are doing something with in and as the physical, to within the moment be here with all of yourself and to give it your all, to the best of your ability and to have no mind interferences that will create limited beliefs/ideas/opinions of what it is supposed to be.

So for example if I am building a wooden table, or if I am working in the garden and planting food, or if I am writing this Blog, I must breathe and to within breathing be patient here with myself to not RUSH or to HASTE (hate) myself to get it done to go do something else, but to instead be here and work with what is here to my fullest potential in each breathe, to not be moved by time and to rush in the face of time, but to be patient in each breathe within self moment to self perfection.

Thus perfection does not have a picture idea/belief/opinion it is in a way a self expression of self perfection, unlimited, it is to achieve your fullest potential within and as the physical in each breathe within the principal of what is best for all life in all ways.

It is in the details that we create ourselves, so it is to be patient and to breathe and to not rush and haste myself and to do things to get it over with in the rush of time, but to instead breathe and focus on what I am doing and to go into details and to apply myself effectively and consistently till I am at self perfection, as it is SELF perfection it isn’t the perfection the world portrays as nice/beautiful pictures and structures and ideas as that is all of the mind as self perfection can not be achieved living and existing in the mind as I am physical and here, thus it is to actually physically create it, it is to do with practicality, self expression as life and to

Self forgiveness.

Perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that self perfection is unachievable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that self perfection is unachievable due me participating within comparison within my world instead of focussing on myself and my self perfection in each breath within the principal of what is best for all life in all ways

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that self perfection isn’t the pictures/ideas/beliefs that the world portray as what is/should be perfect, as that is already unachievable for all as it is limited to specific requirements that only a few can achieve.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that self perfection is a expression of self within each breathe as the whole of my being as life here present and doing what I do to the full potential or to expand my potential in my own individual expression as part of the whole one and equal as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that self perfection is me perfecting myself within what is already here and to expand myself in each breathe within patience with myself to not rush or haste myself and miss the details of creating myself as self perfection as LIFE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to pictures and ideas/beliefs of what perfection is that is portrayed through the media, realizing that this idea of perfection is unachievable

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that self perf3ection inst the pictures/ideas/beliefs that the world portray as what is/should be perfect, as that is already unachievable for all as it is limited to specific requirements that only a few can achieve.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that self perfection is a expression of self within each breathe as the whole of self being here present and doing what self is doing to the full potential or to expand self potential in self own individual expression as part of the whole one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that self perfection is self perfecting self within what is already here and to expand self in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself to pictures and ideas/beliefs of what perfection is that is portrayed through the media, realizing that this idea of perfection is unachievable for most and thus it is the perfect way to create perfect consumers that will continually keep trying to reach a point of perfection that is deliberately created to not be able to be achieved for most and thus it is the perfect way to create perfect consumers that will continually keep trying to reach a point of perfection that is deliberately created to not be able to be achieved.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a picture/idea/opinion about what perfection is.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create perfection as something outside of myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear perfection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear trusting myself as perfection of myself as that which is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that perfection is a picture/idea, realizing that self perfection is me perfecting myself in the totality of my physical body and how I function and move and direct myself within the physical one and equal as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a personality out of ideas/beliefs/opinions, realizing that if I create a personality out of the ideas/beliefs/opinions I have of perfection then I am limited to those ideas/beliefs/opinions of the mind as energy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that self perfection as breathe is possible through consistency and commitment to self.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that through consistency and commitment self perfection is possible as I apply myself within my daily life in each breathe as that which is best for all life committed and consistently as to proof to myself in the physical and that it is real.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that self perfection as life is perfecting life as self one and equal, and thus to create perfection out of personality and self interest is limited to those few points that only serve self as limitation and self interest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being good enough to be consistent enough to be self perfection in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that self perfection is a ideal self, realizing that self perfection is self in each breathe as who you are that determines what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make perfection more than me.

I forgive myself that I have not considered that I can create myself as who I am as I decide who i am in each breathe and thus it is possible to create myself perfect as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am doomed by my personalities for life and that I have to accept and allow myself to just exist as my limited personalities based on memories and experiences of that past.

I forgive myself that I have  not accepted and allowed myself to realize that I created my personalities through memory and past experiences and thus it is possible to forgive the past and top rebirth/re-create myself in the present in each breathe as self perfection as I have the ability to create myself as it was proven to me through how I created multiple personalities during my life, thus it is simply doing the same thing consistently and with commitment and to self perfect myself as life as that which is best for all life as this will ensure a life that is worth living and so that when I come to face death I will know who I am as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create self perfection in a idea/belief/picture instead of being self perfection in each breathe within my full potential/creating my full potential.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to project the idea of perfection out there onto someone or something separating it from myself and making it more than myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that only a few can be perfect, realizing that self perfection has nothing to do with appearances but as who I am as LIFE one and equal in and as the physical

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider self perfection as life one and equal as LIFE.

I commit myself to perfect my breathe as life through consistency and commitment to myself to breathe and to be here in patience one and equal as the physical and to move myself in re-creating myself as self perfection to my fullest potential as LIFE one and equal.

I commit myself to perfect myself through the writing of self forgiveness and to end all energy driven personalities that I created from the past as memory and experiences and to rebirth myself as self perfection as life one and equal in each breathe as a living statement of who I am.

I commit myself to be patient with myself in each breath and to stop the rushing of life and to be here and focus on the details in all I do so that I can be aware of myself in each breathe and to see where I can change the details to self perfection as that which is best for all life in all ways as LIFE one and equal as who I am.

To reach self perfection we all need help – do not let the ego/mind fool you – join us now at www.desteniiproccess.com and discover yourself and perfect yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...