Day 63 – designing my body to attract women Part 3


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that my body is designed to only attract women for sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to design my body in a certain specific way within movement and behavior to attract women.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed as a kid through society/education/environment/parents that my body is a tool that must look good and attract women so that I can have a relationship partner and continue the design of family within the system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body through extensive sports and physical damage just to proof to females that my body is worth having.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dress my body up in uncomfortable cloths compromising my physical and my movement just to impress females with my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to dress my body up like a Christmas tree to present a false image of myself to females to attract them and to catch them with my looks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use make up on my body such as styling gel within my hair to mislead women with a picture presentation of my body to hide the inner me as the opposite of what I present to be able to get a female for sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go to the gym to build muscles to impress the females within my body and how it looks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to try and hide who I am and to not have to face who I am through going to the gym to built muscles and to deceive females into liking me for my body and thus they do not focus on who I am as a dishonest being that requires to deceive females for sex through using the body for self interest desires.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if I attempt to change kmy body from the outside for self interest point such as gaining sex, acceptance, love, specialness, good judgment etc then I am only deceiving myself as I am not actually facing the real issue as who I have accepted and allowed myself to be.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that when i attempt to attract something from the outside such as females to give me something within self interest that it requires of me to abuse the body to look and present itself as something else and thus I am only abusing myself and accepting and allowing limitations within me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I abuse the body through putting the body under pressure in going to the gym and playing hard core sports and activities to attract things to me from the outside such as female to love and accept me that I am actually only abusing myself as accepting and allowing myself to not accept me and love me and causing actual harm to me as the body that will have future consequences that will not be worth it in the end.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I use the body within self interest to attract things from outside of me such as females for sex that I am actually being deceptive and manipulative and presenting a false image to others and that the true accepted and allowed self will eventually come out as I did not take self responsibility for who I am and instead tried to hide it and that It will come back and bite me in the ass as physical consequences to the body as me and in my world.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the body is much more than what I use it for, thus realizing that as long as I use the body for limited self interest points I will never be able to achieve the actual physical potential as myself as the body within the principal of what is best for all life. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that how the body looks has nothing to do with how the body actually functions and thus I realize I have not actually seen or used the bodies actual functions and full potential as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the body as something separate of me as if I can do with it what I want because I belief it isn’t me, realizing that I am my body and what I do to my body I do to myself in fact as I am my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am a spirit within the body that can use and abuse the body as if it a toy to be used and thus not considering the actual purpose and function of the body as me and that the body is the key as the substance to birthing self as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse the body within self interest and keeping the body limited within a mind created idea picture I have of what the body is and thus never realizing myself as the body one and equal. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that my body is made to only attract women for sex and thus I have within such a belief already limited my body and its actual function to only doing that and never actually evolving as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a limited picture self that only have to impress and present myself as a picture every day, not realizing myself as life as the physical body one and equal. 

To be continued – Day 64 – body parts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...