Day 65 - insecure body to practicality Part 5


Day 65 - insecure body to practicality Part 5

This is a continuation of Day 64 - insecure body to practicality Part 4

Legs

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define legs and how they look as to how capable they are within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define how big/small my legs are as to how much and what I am capable of doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that size is always better when it is bigger.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that when I apply myself within and as the physical within practicality and what is bets for all life that my body will develop practically and as well functioning as breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that skinny legs means I am weak and not capable of doing certain things, realizing that I have not trained my body within and as breathe to move and direct myself according to the physical in actuality but instead as the mind as Ideas/beliefs/opinions as a picture and what a picture should be capable of not based on actuality within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I push the body to built in size through using supplements and other substances that forces the body to gain size and strength that I will only compromise my body in future consequences as that which comes quick goes quick and thus I realize it is to built my body "naturally within and as the physical one breathe at a time within consistency within training my body not from the mind but within and as the physical and how it actually functions one and equal as a trust worthy body in space and time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the more muscular my legs LOOK the  stronger they must be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the skinnier my legs are the weaker they must be.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire picture legs instead of actual real functioning legs within and as the physical.
Ass

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the tighter my ass is the better I am at sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a tight ass as a sex tool/indication.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a fat ass as lazy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a skinny ass as weak.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that my ass is a ass to be used for all practical purposes of the functioning of the body such as taking a shit, sitting down etc.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a tight ass as someone that is fit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within and as my own mind created ideas/beliefs/opinions of what a certain ass means as a picture presentation, and thus judge and place judgment onto others and myself as the evil within this world where pictures are placed above life.

I commit myself to show that the human has created a picture out of the human physical body and lost touch with the physical and how the physical actually functions in and as the physical one and equal where the body functions not as a picture.

I commit myself to expose that the size of muscles and how big or small the body is has nothing to do whit the body being capable to express itself in and as the physical and that only the mind places limitations on the body as beliefs/ideas/opinions and thus one lives out the beliefs/ideas/opinions as pictures instead of actually seeing for self what the body can do in and as breathe.

I commit myself to show and expose that all body building is only ego and not real.

I commit myself to show and expose that all men seeking to look big and strong has more fear as they seek to hide behind false images and abusing the body for it.

I commit myself to show and expose that the whole Idea of the body must look a certain way to be healthy and strong is all a design on consumerism for the elite to make people fer that they are not healthy if they do not look like a certain picture and to make billions of fearful people that the elite has created insecure and inFEARior to the pictures.

I commit myself to show and expose that everyone that has a IMAGE problem only has it due to brainwashing and mind control through the media in all its forms where people are made to feel less than that pictures, and that the idea was imprinted into each one that the image only matters and that it must be all you are concerned about, never discovering the actuality of the physical body being applied within what is best for all life as life one and equal in each breath.

I commit myself to show and expose that all muscle building ideas people have in their heads are only based on a money making industry and really has no value as life as that which actually matters.

I will show and expose that the human race have become moving pictures like on TV and in the movies and thus become costumed with the idea of how they must look, and thus no one ahs ever really opened their eyes to see the physical and to actually life one and equal as the physical in their own bodies.

I commit myself t5op show that as children there is no Image comparison between children and that this is only educated into the child as brainwashing the child into and as the sins of the fathers and that image Idea/beliefs comes from the parents and the first seven years of a child's life.

I commit myself to show and expose that children are conditioned by the parents desire to have beautiful children and only beautiful according to their OWN beliefs/ideas/opinions of beauty and thus brainwash and place judgment onto the child and thus pressuring the child to look the way the parents portray them or not and thus creating children and adults that is/are only concerned their whole life about how they look everyday trying to achieve a image and likeness of teh parents and the media never expression themselves unconditionally as the physical as they did as children.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...