Day 66 – The Personality Suit Part 1



Everyday since I can remember, I have been known as a certain personality, everyone knows me as this personality.

But from when i can not remember as a very young baby/child I was known as a child/baby, this was not my personality YET, it was still in development. 

So observing these two points I can see that there are two me’s,  one as the personality and the one that long forgotten, I can not remember me before the personality because that ‘me’ wasn't based on memory or the mind, this is still a observation stage for me and not yet an actual self realization

So this shows clearly that I am not my personality, but that my personality was developed and wrapped around ‘me’ and then I become my personality, split into two. 

I am now seeing that I exist as the personality, yet inside the personality, underneath there is me, I do not know me as I have shunned me away for the fake me as the personality, because only the fake me can/could survive in this world, that is why I created a fake me, and I have forgotten the actual real me before memory and thoughts, the me I can not remember as memory.

Self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the personality as me currently is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget how I i created my own personality and suited myself up with the personality and that I have worn the personality for so long that I have forgotten me and do not even know anymore that I am underneath the personality suit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to diminish me as life and that I have given my personality value over life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind personalities to not to have to face what I have accepted and allowed myself to become and this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide behind my own self created personality as if the personality is real, realizing that the personality was created by someone else that is me to begin with proving the personality isnt real and that there is a me not self created yet.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give that which isnt real more value than life than me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the person behind the personality is proof that the personality isnt real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the personality to not take self responsibility for what I have accepted and allowed to manifest as consequences within my world and the whole world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget that I created the personality out of fear and self interest to justify what I have created in and as this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame the personality, realizing that I am the creator of all my personalities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deliberately hide the fact from myself that I put on different personalities around different people and to still belief that the personality is real, not realizing that an actual being must be in charge of deciding what personality to use when.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I give power to the mind as personalities I am giving the mind power over me to control me and to move me and to direct me and thus I realize that when I give such authority to the mind that is driven by energy I am willingly giving permission for abuse and consequences as the mind will use the body to fuel its energies according to the personality design and what it likes.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge personalities as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge personalities as good. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create personalities out of self created beliefs about myself and that I require such personalities to survive or hide fear within this world, 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create multiple personalities for myself for each and every person I know and a personality for all event/scenarios to hide and to feel save, not trusting myself as breathe as the physical through identifying myself as past experiences and creating it as part of personalities, realizing that I do not have ti identify myself with past experiences as memories as I determine who I am in each and every breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create multiple personalities though self judgment of myself within certain areas/things in my life to hide the insecurities and self judgments, never actually facing them and standing up as them one and equal, creating a burden for myself instead of seeing all the points coming up as opportunities to change and expand myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I must have personalities to survive within this world never giving myself a chance as who I am, realizing that who I am is still to be determined by me as I have completely neglected me through continuously bombarding myself with personalities to survive the whole time in a world system that is not best for all life. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear letting go of personalities.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that as it took time to create all personalities so it will take time to take them out with writing and self forgiveness and self corrective living in each and every breathe as self purification in self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am not responsible for the way I am as existing as many personalities, realizing only I have given permission for them to exist as me and thus it is who I am currently as the Mind as energy and thus I have to take self responsibility and stop me as personalities as the kind and birth myself one and equal in and as the physical.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...