Day 64 - insecure body to practicality part 4


 
Arms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the practicality of my arms within their size.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my arms as weak/strong determining how big they are.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to not realize the actual practical function of arms within and as this physical reality one and equal through only seeing my arms as a picture presentation to show off in how they look or hide.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my arm size a certain way and within a certain limit of being able to do only a certain things within my own self limited definition based on a picture idea of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the size of my arms determine what I am capable of doing and expressing myself within the physical one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my arms to only be a expression of resembling strength and male ego as a picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to function and move within this reality according to what I have limited my arms to be capable of doing in relation to the belief I have placed in the size of my arms as the limit for expression of my arms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my arms according to the size they are and to place a limitation on my arms of it being to big/small and that my arms are according to the judgment only capable of doing certain things within a belief within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect how my arms look like to what they are capable of within and as the physical as a expression of the physical one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that my arms are weapons and the bigger they are the stronger my weapons are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit my arms to only be seen as weapons as a picture to imprint fear and authority within/onto others to not fuck with me as I fear the most through as it is visible within my actions of wanting my arms to be the bigger weapons as I have more fear and thus need more protection.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a picture out of my body through building my muscles in my arms to a certain size to be seen as lethal weapons by other to not fuck with me, realizing tat I am only within this behavior accepting and allowing my fear to exist a me as I validate it as real through the very actions I take to create weapons out of them to create inferiority and terror within others towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate my fear as being real through creating weapons of fear out of my arm to impose a picture of myself as being dangerous and strong onto other so that I do not have to face my fear but instead create more fear within this world and others towards me and this world instead of stopping and using my arm to care for others and to help others and to built a world that is best for all where no one has to ever fear another again.

Shoulders.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the physicality of my shoulders as being a symbol of strength

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a picture out of my shoulders and how they look as to present a picture of myself as being tough and strong.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define strength/weakness within how big and broad my shoulders are.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define how big and broad my shoulders are to what I am capable of doing and not doing within and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define big shoulders as strong and as someone working hard, realizing that the hardest working people on earth are those in poverty and slavery and yet they are underweight and thus showing that the physical and how it looks has nothing to do with what it is capable of doing and that the picture presentation of the mind is only limiting and enslaving self as the body to ideas and beliefs of self as the physical through pictures.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a belief within my mind that how my shoulders look like as muscular/buff determines what I can do with my body as my shoulders.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself as my body to only be capable within how it looks as a picture.

Chest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the bigger my chaste is the more of a man I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the size of my chest as being a man or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define the size of my chest as being a man or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define how big/small my chest is as how much strength I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define what a man is by the size of a man’s chest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define my strength by the size of my chest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the bigger/smaller my chest is the more I am capable or not capable of doing certain physical activities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my chest as inferior to other males chests and thus that I am not a man until I have the same size chest.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that males with bigger chests are more capable within applying and expressing themselves with and as their physical body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place the judgment/limitation onto my through believing that the size of my chest determines who I am within and as my body as my expression as all one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the bigger my chest is the more satisfied I will be with myself, realizing that Who I am as the man wanting a bigger chest to only then be satisfied with myself will not change as I tried to change who I am within what I do instead of realizing what I do doesn’t determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I will have more self trust when I have/achieve a bigger chest, realizing it is only me achieving a bigger ego as the starting point was to not change self but to rather change others Idea/picture belief of me through presentation and impose..

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create myself as my body as a picture within and as the physical, limiting myself as the actuality of the physical and how it functions within all areas as I only care about the picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to exist as a picture instead as the physical as who I am as life one and equal.

Stomach.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define stomach muscles as the ultimate picture Idea a male can have to look good and have great sex as a picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define a having a six pack as strength.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a six pack as being able to have great sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define having a six pack as being healthy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowing myself to belief that having a six pack gives me godly powers in bed and as a picture idea of being able to have good sex.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire a six pack to create the ultimate picture out of myself to attract the females towards my picture and to not focus on who I am as the insecure fearful guy that needs a six pack to not fear and feel insecure.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define strength by how my six pack looks like, realizing the two has nothing in common as the one is actuality and the other only a picture presentation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as notable/capable of applying myself effectively within and as the physical because of how my six pack looks like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within what I am capable of doing within and as the physical as my body as a expression of me on how my six pack LOOKS like.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that how my body/six pack looks like has nothing to do within my effectiveness within and as the physical as the actual function of the body as me one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that having a six pack will solve my problems of being insecure and fearful and not trusting myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that having a six pack is a blessing and thus I must be strong and a real man, realizing that how the six pack looks like has nothing to do with what one as the body can do within and as the physical one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not realize having a six pack or not does not determine who I am, but I determine who I am and thus who I am as the body one and equal does not care about Image/looks as creating the body into a picture that will fade away, but to rebirth myself as the physical one and equal as each and every sell as all atoms as the substance of life.

To be continued on Legs, Ass, Back. Part 5

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...