day 61 –the body isn’t a picture Part 1



I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have been abusing my body through trying to fit my body into a picture idea within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have been abusing my body through forcing my body into doing certain things to get my body to fit into a desired picture Idea I want my body to look like.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that I am abusing my body when I am trying to fit my physical body into looking like a picture I have within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I try and fit my body into a looking like a picture idea/desire I have within my mind that I am actually telling the body that it isn’t good enough and must be abused/punished till it fits into looking like a certain picture I have within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abuse my body through certain actions I took during my life within the desired outcome of my body changing and fitting the desired picture  have of how I want to look like within my head.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I try and fit how my body looks like into a picture idea/desire I have of how I want it to look like within my mind I am actually telling my body I do not want my body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to tell my body that I do not want my body through the actions I have taken and take to fit it into a certain picture idea within my mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to ask the body for forgiveness for what I have put it through an still put it through and to stop and change and to live as one as equals as me as my body as the same.


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to consider that when I act in certain ways where I present myself as my body as a picture I am disregarding the bodies actual functions as the physical one and equal and thus abusing the body for self interest and desires in separation, obviously the body will then want to get rid of me if I am constantly telling the body you are not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to through my actions and thoughts and back chat tell the body that the body as me isn’t good enough and through this actually giving the body permission to end me as death as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body as less than the pictures I desire my body must look like within my head.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compare my body in how it looks with pictures within my mind, telling my body that its functions has no real purpose for me as I am only concerned about how it looks, thus giving the body permission to do as I do and so I form body problems.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give my body signals through the thoughts/back chat I have that the body should only be a picture and that the body functions is of no purpose to me, giving the body permission to do as I do and simply stop functioning properly as it now will only focus as I do to become a picture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my body as inferior to the pictures within my mind, realizing that the body is in fact far more superior then any thought or picture as the body is required for such thing to exist in the first place.

To be continued

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...