Day 236 – Childhood Memories and Emotional Body Final.



Here I will write out commitments that are practical to live and apply when and as such points come up that I walked through in the previous blogs.


Day 231 - emotional Body and childhood memory Part 3.1

Day 232 – Part 3.2 of Emotional Body and Childhood Memory.

Day 233 – Childhood memory and Emotional Body Part 3.3

Day 234 - Childhood memory and emotional body part 3.4 

 Day 235 – Childhood Memory and Emotional Body Part 3.6


I commit myself to when and as I am applying a new task that seem like it will require of me to do more than the usual within moving my body and using physical strength/stamina/endurance, To Not participate in any thoughts that might come up and to not give any thoughts/feelings/emotions validation/attention, within the understanding and realization that the thoughts/feelings/emotions inst real and only the past imposing on the present to keep myself enslaved and limited as to satisfy the mind as energy, and to instead BREATHE and focus here on the physical within my every movement, my breathe and the detail of me here in the flesh, as that is real and not being crippled by the mind through beliefs/ideas/opinions/judgments.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself go into the thoughts to Breathe and to focus on the breathe – within the understanding and realization that it will be a deliberate act and not something easy, as it will be me as the physical WILLING and CHOOSING for real to not be a slave to the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions that I have accepted and allowed as normal all my life and thus it will be something that requires deliberate actions against pre-programming.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself participating in the new tasks at hand within thoughts/feelings/emotions that cripples the flesh/body as me, to NOT judge myself or go into more thoughts/feelings/emotions about it and to instead keep it real and simple and breathe to bring myself back here as that which is real and can be physically confirmed by me and every else as the physical.

I commit myself to when and as I experience a sudden emotional breakdown, to NOT make it real and to not FEAR it, but to instead within the realization that it is being experienced as it is because of me giving thoughts/feelings/emotions (mostly emotions in this case) attention and validation over many years and that I never dealt with it and now it is being forced out of me out of the flesh through the actions/activity I am doing and that It is okay to let it go, and to not make it important, and to breathe as the stabilizing point, to then go and write out the experience and everything that I experienced in detail to lay it out for myself and to see what it is, and to then Forgive myself and to give myself a new slate, a new breathe to start over and walk what is best for all life as myself.

I commit myself to when and as I write about past experiences or experiences that just occurred, to check that I am actually within the writing for myself being honest with myself and to breathe while I write it out to see clearly how it all happens and why so that I cannot hide from myself anymore and repeat the past over and over simply because I belief that what is happening to me is something bigger than me and all it is really is me not understanding how it all works and how I created it myself.

I commit myself to when and as I write about the past in self forgiveness to check my starting point and to breathe and clear myself from any mind influences that has an agenda, and to change my starting within the understanding and realization that I am doing this to in fact forgive myself and to not hold it against myself and to give to myself a new clean slate to live the correction and to take self responsibility for any and all consequences I have already created as myself fully.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...