Day 233 – Childhood memory and Emotional Body Part 3.3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear going out of my comfort zone as having to do something that I do not like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear doing what I do not like.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear taking myself as my body into uncomfortable situations where I have to move my body and use my body and be here as my body to do such tasks, seeing and realizing within this statement that I am actually just to lazy to do something more then my regular accepted and allowed pattern.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the fear of doing something outside of my comfort zone is not within the actual physical acts of doing the task//activity, but that it is the experience of emotional energy within me that I fear experiencing,

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist going where it is uncomfortable for me within physical activities/tasks simply because of the energetic experience I have attached to it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the energetic emotional experience that I fear experiencing within doing the physical activity/task is actually me fearing experiencing myself as the past again, as me within my memories of when I was a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not look at the point that I am still that child and that I have simply now avoided me as that child and how I have experienced myself in the past through avoiding physical activities that is remotely the same that I know will bring up the experience of me that I fear facing as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as a child and what I experienced, seeing and realizing that as long as I avoid facing me as the child where I created these emotions and feelings and experiences within me and accepted and allowed them to be me, that I will always give the childhood experiences dominance over my life within what I do and do not do, what I like and dislike and so create my own prison of likes and dislikes as limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to experience myself as me as the child where I was powerless to the emotions I had within doing certain physical events/activities/tasks.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing physical points within reality of where I face the back chat of “I cannot do this” and “I do not want to do this” as me giving up on myself as I did when and as I was a child where I made these experiences points to avoid within me and so fear them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I see points within my world that I need to attend that is out of the regular pattern of comfort-ability to have the thoughts of seeing myself being in discomfort and not enjoying myself, to then have the back chat of - “I do not want to do this” and ‘I can not do this” as trigger points for the resistance fear/emotional experience that is of my childhood to then activate the behavior within me to physically try and avoid having to do it or to get away from doing it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when a point comes up within reality where I need to move out of my comfort zone as to having to do something more then the regular daily pattern to go into thoughts of the future of how I may experience myself and feel while doing so, seeing and realizing that this is the past experiences of me as my childhood that I have taken and simply projected it into the future again in fear of creating that experience again, thus seeing and realizing that I must stop the thoughts and breathe and direct myself in and as breathe and be here in the present moment, to stop creating the past over and over again as my fears.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...