Day 234 - childhood memory and emotional body Part 3.4


 This is a continuation of:

Day 231 - emotional Body and childhood memory Part 3.1

Day 232 – Part 3.2 of Emotional Body and Childhood Memory.

Day 233 – Childhood memory and Emotional Body Part 3.3

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself as a child belief that I am less than an inferior to other kids because I could not compete with them in the physical tasks/activities.

Ok so now I am going to look at the specific backchat that comes up when and as I apply myself within doing certain physical activities such as running or playing rugby or lifting weights or any other activity that requires me to do something more than usual that pushes me beyond my physical comfort zone.

Back chat.
Why am I so weak?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I do a physical activity that is out of the usual that I find difficult to accept and allow the back chat of “why am I so weak” to exist within me, instead I see and realize that if I stop the back chat and instead Breathe that I will have focus and thus more strength to do the activity as breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as the back chat of “why am I so weak” come up within me that this back chat is charging energy within me where I push myself down and break myself down with my own words, which leads to me having an emotional breakdown while doing such an activity and quite before I ever actually really tried.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to break myself down though accepting and allowing the back chat of “why am I so weak” to exist and come up within me with the intention of me hurting myself emotionally as a way of punishing myself for not being as strong as the others that I have judged and compared myself to as being more and better than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I have the back chat “why am I so weak” that the back chat is speaking towards a certain thought I have within my mind of the past where I have compared myself to others, and thus seeing and realizing that the back chat is a reaction to the thought that then confirms the thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I am about to do a physical activity/task that is required of me to do that I first bring the past here of where I have judged others as being stronger than me or better than me and that they would be able to do the task, and to within this comparison make my starting point for doing the task to see if I can be better, and so when and as I do the task and I see that I am failing at the task to then have the back chat coming up of “why am I so weak” still reacting to the thought I first had and then to create a energetic experience of emotions within me of weakness and powerlessness within me as I take my entire past of many years of having these thoughts and back chat and emotions/feelings within me and bring it all together in one moment as a final judgment where I tell myself I haven’t changed a bit I am still weak and will probably always be weak and to then experience a emotional breakdown where I for instance suddenly collapse within the activity or give up and create such an activity/task as a point to avoid and something I don’t like doing.

End of back chat point.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am less than the physical tasks that other children can do and I can not, seeing and realizing that I have already judged myself and created thoughts/feelings/emotions within myself of and towards the task where I fail, thus I see and realize that i first have to breathe and stop all thoughts/feeling/emotions I have created towards the task and then to do it and to see what is here and what is real or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if and when I compare myself with others and what they are capable and to judge myself as not being capable within my mind already before I have even tried it, that I will compromise myself within the task and not in fact see if I am capable or not.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I observe others within doing certain tasks and to within the observation compare myself with them and to within this create thoughts where I see myself either doing the task better than them or worse than them dependent on how I have judge the task as easy or hard and to within this create a line for myself of where I create points within my life of what I am comfortable with doing and what I avoid doing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not breathe and to see what is here within new tasks and to instead go into the mind where the beliefs/ideas/opinions I have over a certain task influences me and how I do the task on a emotional lever first and then a physical level as the emotions effect the body according to what I belief.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being less than others when and as I see that I cannot physically compete with them, and to within this create a emotional feeling of being inferior to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compete with other children and their physical bodies and what they are capable of and that I am not, instead of focusing on what I can do and to better and perfect myself within what I am capable of.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...