Day 237 – The voice in my head is me –But it cant be!! Part 1


Evil –this is the first word that pops up when I see that admitting to myself that the voice in my head is only me, it is who I have accepted and allowed myself to become, and it is evil, when I say evil I am not saying bad as a negative experience or emotion, I am saying it from the point of what is best for all life and self honesty, and having a voice in my head in secret isnt best for all life or being self honest, we all know we fear what others thing of us and what they have going on in their heads about us all the time, so why do we not see we must stop our own voices as we would like to give as we would like to receive - NO judgment and a truly free world from secrets and inner realities that abuse others and themselves in their heads.

I have slowed down, and I have seen myself directly in the participation of the voices in my head, what I say, what I think and tell myself and how I talk about others and how I comment on things, it is pretty dame straight forward that it is me and it is evil because it isn’t within the best interest of all life, it is all abusive if one is self honest.

We all know what we say in our heads to ourselves about things/others in general, we will look at someone and then there will be a thought and a reaction and a emotions or feeling and then there will be accordingly a conversation one has with oneself, so let’s say I am in the parking lot and I see a man sleeping on the side of the street, I will say stuff to myself like – “fucking lazy shit” or “dammed this guy is making the street look bad” – or “how did this guy get here” or “he looks really badly dressed and he is dirty” – but then when I talk to the guy I am someone else, I will never say the things I just told myself in my head to the guy – we all do this every second of every day. It is a disease. It is a mental disease.

So now what happens is, this voice is kept secret from everyone, because we belief no one can see what we say to ourselves about others, so we feel save and not limited and free to tell ourselves w3hat we want and how we want and when we want and no one can do anything about that – well it is not so.

The fact that the world is the way it is today (hell on earth for most) is because that is what goes on in our heads, so now the question is, why is it that something we keep secret from everyone else is then creating and manifesting this world the way it is?

Because we might not speak it out loud but we have spoken it within, so it is who we are as acceptance and allowances and who we are determines what we do.

And we will accept and allow that which is within us within others one and equal, so people walk around daily with sickening thoughts and conversations about others and things in their heads that no one sees and that isnt done openly, but when and as someone do it for real, living out these thoughts and playing out the reactions of the conversations they had within their minds, the rest that still keep it all secret will accept and allow it as normal, because everyone knows they are having the thoughts and here is the one guy/girl that actually plays it out. So everyone knows they are guilty and just as able to play it out if the push is enough, therefore no one will really do anything but maybe try and make the guilt lighter by pointing fingers.

So back to the voice in my head.

this isn’t a bad thing, neither is it a good thing, however I have made the decision to take self responsibility for these voices within my head, oh wait I mean for myself talking to myself in my own head, being the voice itself. See how much easier that makes it, it gives oneself power back to actually stop it and to direct it instead of the other way around – so when I talk to myself I do not judge it, I breathe and I see what is here, this is how I can see for myself what I have accepted and allowed myself to become as who I am.

So I stop these voices through never ever following them or taking them as being real at all, I realize every time they come up, it is all a LIE every single time so I know I can look at the shit I say in my head and then I investigate the points, i will either dissolve it there and then with forgiving myself and breathing or I will sit down and write it out and do my self-forgiveness.

So to be clear – I never follow the voices because I understand that they are never real, it is me talking to myself in my head, how can that be real, it is delusion, it is like being in court but no one else is there to defend themselves or give perspective or anything, it is a major mind-fuck if one belief that what you tell yourself based on the limited knowledge and information you have in you head are ever true about anything or anyone. It is you agreeing with you LOL. No feedback that is real in any way what so ever. Just assumptions and fears and feelings and emotions guiding the voice of yourself to speak to yourself in your head, do you even understand where the thoughts/feelings/emotions come from that is starting up these internal conversations? NO – so don’t trust it at all ever.

Will you follow a voice that comes from a dark tunnel up ahead, and then there is this little creepy hand sticking out asking you to take its hand, well obviously not because you don’t know where it comes from and where it will take you and what the fuck is going on, so this is the same for self talking to self and what ewer is motivating the conversation if it is a thought/feeling/emotion you must know it is this creepy hand sticking out and telling you to follow it. We all know when we watch movies that the person always doing it should not have done it because we can see it is STUPIDITY.

Next up – self forgiveness


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...