Day 317 – Road To success – the Road inwards Part 2

Day 317 – Road To success – the Road inwards Part 2

Ok so from my last Blog I have gotten a view pointer to look at, first of all I will look at these points the Desteni Way, the way of taking self-responsibility for who I am.

This is what is in my way, now first let me make it clear, when I say it is in my way I am not saying it from a point of separation or like it is a Pest or like I have to now simply chuck that which is in my way aside, that is still separation.

When there is separation, there is fear – So I am taking this on to stand one and equal to that which is “in my way”, so that I can change from that, because standing one and equal means it is and will always be part of us and thus never have any control or power over self, because we are it, we decide.

So as the Who I am I can here look at the Personality that I have created myself as, as energy and then within the personality there are many characters that make up this personality.

Taking on each character point is the way to go, one part at a time.

Characters.
Funny Character.
Tired Character.
Reactive Character.
Obedient Character.
Approval Character.
Insecure Character.
Resistance Character.
Hiding Character
Slave Character.
Smiling Character
Frowning Character.
Kind Character
Friendly Character
Mean Character.
Lazy Character.

Ok those are a few of the characters, I can see that each character is connected to a specific word, as I the living words I am.

I will within this road to success take on each character. It will be to learn to know they self truly so that I can be true to myself.

First Character I will take on will be the reactive Character as that is the one I face the most, I will walk this character and the rest here within the following structure laid below as it was given within Heavens Journey to Life Day 162 Character Dimensions – Introduction.

Fear Dimension
Thought Dimension
Imagination Dimension
Internal conversations/Back-chat/voices
Reaction Dimension
Behaviour Dimension

To be Continued.





No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...