Day 188 – Spiritualism and Me - Commitments

I commit myself to show that Love and Light as Spiritualism isnt a solution as the physical facts here one earth shows that to Us All Equally within what is here.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself Believing that Spiritualism is the solution to life, to stop and to be real with myself through seeing what is here in Fact as the physical that we all share and to see the obvious that spiritualism isnt here in fact as not even two people can confirm the same within spiritualism.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself giving into the attraction of spiritualism as a solution to life to stop and see that I am no better than a moth flying towards a light, following and energetic feeling instead of what is here as the physical.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself deceiving myself that Love and Light is a solution to the world and the problems that is here, to stop and to be self honest within using common sense – that Love and Light as Spiritualism has had Thousands of Years on the planet to prove itself as the solution to life here on earth to create a life that is best for All LIFE, and yet in FACT everything has only worsen to where we have literally HELL on earth for almost all life on earth.

I commit myself to when and as I belief that Spiritualism is a solution to life to stop and be self honest within what is here – to see that Spiritualism isnt a solution for all life as it is only designed for Humans and the self interest of humans and can not/does not include all life such as the animals and plants and all that is here as the physical.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself participate within and as a energy feeling/emotion of that there must be something spiritual out there and that I must be looking at what it is, to see that I am running from what is right here in front of me and facing what I have accepted and allowed to exist/create in this world.

I commit myself to show that Love and light as Spiritualism is a product of Capitalism where the idea of a Better life somewhere else is sold to people so that they do not have to look and fix at what is here in the physical reality so that those who make billions may continue doing so without any distractions.

I commit myself to show that those that do fall for the trap of spiritualism like myself DO want to make a better world for all but did/do not know of any other way as another alternative and a solution of how to change things here in this reality and thus FALL for the first thing that seems promising, and to show that there is a real solution this life with the Desteni message and applying and LIVING it as what is best for all Life with the Equal Money system solution as a new monetary system designed and based on what is best for all lfe within the mathematical physical equation of 1+1=2.

I commit myself to support and assist others within seeing and realizing that spiritualism inst a solution through using common sense and showing self honesty to them as I have seen and realized it for myself one and equal.

I commit myself to stand as the solution this LIFE that is real and best for all life within exposing love and light as spiritualism for what it is as a Consumerism Product of a capitalistic system of Greed and self interest where Feelings and emotions and the mind is used as the product to manipulate and deceive due to people not understanding the basic functions of feelings/emotions/thoughts and where they come from and how they are created and thus it it is always open for abuse and to be used to mind control people and brainwash people to belief anything by simply manipulating the thoughts/feelings/emotions of people.

Investigate the FREE DIP LITE Course now available to all for FREE once again – simply sign up and start- http://lite.desteniiprocess.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...