Day 150 – Living Commitment – Day 21 of 21 – False Image Stability Final.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus so much on breathing that I started to focus on my breathing as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my breathing limited to a certain idea of breathing where I only breathe and do not live HERE in and as the physical where my breathe expands into al that is here as awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when I focus on my breathing within in me I compromise myself within interacting in my reality as the breathing becomes a Thought within me where I breathe in reaction to a thought.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have made breathing an obsession where I breathe as the mind instead of breathing HERE as all that is here as life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when I walk around in my day to focus so much on breathing that I am not aware as my breath as all that is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that when and as I make breathing my only focus then I cannot interact or be aware of LIFE HERE as breath as the breathe becomes internal instead of expanding me as life in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to breathe as a mind awareness instead of a physical one and equal breathe here.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have created a breathing character as the mind, where I play the role of "I am focusing on breathing now" and that this role becomes the main characters only role and thus I see and realize I have trapped myself/limited myself to only play this role of "breathing" instead of breathing in fact here as a living expression of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make breathing role I must play, instead of breathing here as the physical naturally.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to be so in fear of not breathing and having thoughts that I have become breath obsessed and within this literally only internalize my reality instead of expanding me in each breath as LIE here, where my in breathe is bring all LIFE here and my out breathe is me expanding myself into and as all LIFE one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I focus on my breath internally I am only validating the breathe as having to work on the internal reality and thus never truly expand as LIFE as what is here in and as the physical in awareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to focus my breathe only on breathing through mind possessions and internal energies and thoughts and stopping them, and through only doing this I have programmed and patterned my breathe to only function for this reason and so I will only breathe to work on the internal reality and never become aware of what is here as all life as I train my breathe to not be expansive but only limited to working with the mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have for so long focused on breathing just WITHIN me that my breath has become a inner reality anticipating the next inner conflict, and thus I see and realize that I have only been breathing and literally trained my breathe to only anticipate the mind and the energetic experiences, instead of moving from the mind as the breathe expanding me here as life as the physical where the breath is not longer subject to only be a function of working through mind fucks, but to be here as LIFE where a mind fuck is simply a breathe to stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I walk everyday all day only breathing to get through points that I am only telling my body that I am breathing only to work through the same patterns every day, instead of training my breathe HERE out of the mind in and as the physical in actual awareness of life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my breathe through being so focused on stopping my inner reality that I have not considered to actually breathe here as the physical reality, and thus the compromise is me breathing inward instead of outwards as all life only re-creating the inner reality as the breath.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect a negative energy experience to breathing as I have only used my breathe to work on stopping the mind and everything I have judged as the mind as negative and bad and wrong, and so I have also judged the breathing as a implication of I must be in the wrong now as I need to focus on breathing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect a judgment/experience to breathing that creates and generate fear and anxiety within me the whole time as I belief I am only now breathing because I am fucked or will be fucked or that I am bad, instead of breathing to actually in fact be here out of the mind and as the physical reality, where I am aware of everything here as me, that I can be aware of a fly on the wall.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself breathing only to generate inner experiences to stop and realize I am not breathing as breathing isn’t a focus on the mind as a mind focus and that breathing is breathing here as the physical.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself breathing to stop a thought and the thought does not stop here instantly, that I am not breathing but actually in breathe only focusing on the thought and thus keeping the thought here, as breathing is a physical act where a thought can come and simply in a single breath go, as the breathe is a breathe and not a focus on the thoughts/feeling/emotion.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself within a energetic experience of myself of emotion/feeling/thought and I am breathing to breathe through the experience and the experience isn’t stopping but continue, to see and realize for myself that my breathing is actually giving/participating in the experience as a mind breathing, and so to BREATH here as the physical where I breath all LIFE here and breathe myself our into life as life as to make that the actual focus of my breathing here.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...