Day 52 – There must be something more out there.


Day 52 – There must be something more out there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire for something more out there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge what is here as being insignificant, realizing that I am only judging myself and who I am as not being enough, thus searching for it out there in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as not being significant and thus all that is here as LIFE as not being enough and so create the desire/want/need for something more OUT there.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from what is here in the search for something out there.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that what is out there or what is here is the same as I will always remain with myself, thus realizing it does not matter what is out there as being more as I will still remain with me within my own self judgments that caused the desire to seek something out there to make me more, to make me feel more.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that LIFE HERE can not be all that life is, realizing that I have separated myself from LIFE as all LIFE HERE and so I am not even aware of all that is here through seeking for something more out there.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be brainwashed by T.V and media to belief that there is something more than just my life and that I ma insignificant if I do not find that something more, creating a life or rushing and of seeking the whole time, Missing Life here as who I am in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that only within the mind where we create alternate dream worlds can we create what is here as not being enough, as we seek this better life, this life that is more constantly till death, only to realize we never lived and only seek.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall for the false images that the TV and Media portray as “THE LIFE” that we must all try and achieve to live, realizing that this is part of the game to keep people enslaved to their minds in search for something more than what life is here as who we ARE.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as long as we are all enslaved within a capitalism system where some must have nothing for others to have everything to achieve a different life that we create in our minds as dreams and fantasies is only a lie until we change the system to a money system that is best for all life where all life can achieve a better life at the same time such as the equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire to live a glamorous life just to hide who I am and not having to face who I am as LIFE as all LIFE as I know money is the key to life and thus realizing that giving money to all equally is the only way for a real life where all life has a dignified life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that there is a better life for everyone within a capitalism system, realizing capitalism is based on self interest and it is not within everyone self interest that all life has equal living as it will take away what those has that has more than half the worlds fair share in resources and money.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that as long as I search for a better life out there while being in a capitalism system I have been brainwashed through TV and the media to remain enslaved in hopes and dreams to a money system that only ever helps the few already in power.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if some could have made a better life for themselves out there then so can i, not realizing that this is part of the enslavement game that the elite plays to give false hope and fantasies to people in poverty or a not so good life to always stay where they are hoping, dreaming and just working their asses off to make more money for the elite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be blind to the truth of Capitalism within false  images within my mind as brainwashing through TV and the media that is constantly portrayed into our brains to keep us enslaved to a system that is designed for only a few to feast of the many.

I commit myself to show an reveal that any and all dreams and hopes of a better life within capitalism is part of the enslavement to keep people doing what they are doing and to work harder and harder and make money for the elite,

I commit myself to show that everyone is working their asses off daily within a system that promises a better life, yet no one sees that it is impossible for everyone to have a better life within capitalism and that this is part of the enslavement to keep people working to make money for the few that already have billions.

I commit myself to show and reveal that TV and the media is part of the brainwashing where they portray perfect pictures in the movies and TV series to show people what they can have the whole time, while the rich clearly knows it is impossible for all to have what they have and thus they do it deliberately to keep people enslaved to their games. 

I commit myself to show that only within an equal money system can all have a great amazing life as all the resources will be equally distributed between all people and that only through stopping Capitalism can we all achieve the dream we all have, a better life where we can live life instead of fighting and struggling and working out asses of for it, and to show that such a system is possible this life if we stand together and end the brainwashing and mind control within yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...