Day 57 – Life is all about sex – physical attractions of Barbie.



Ok so today I am going to look at The Barbie doll and the physical attractions I imprinted from the doll as what I like, I am specifically using the Barbie doll as it is within my first seven years of my life of my base programming – and the Barbie doll is the earliest memory I currently can remember and recall where I have made such decisions within myself in relation to physical attractions and a emotional connection and sexual. 

So let me look at Barbie, I bring her here and as the memory, in her nakedness and I see what I decided I like based on a picture, imagination – because I realize, no matter if someone is fat skinny or how they look at all – Touch is the exact same on the skin for everyone, thus anything else is a MIND fuck, my own imposed limitations that I place onto myself, thus self forgiveness on all parts that the mind has made something out of it, where in fact it isn’t.

Face. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the Barbie doll face as the perfect face.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the Barbie doll as having the perfect face where everything fits together with each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a feeling/emotional charge towards how the Barbie doll’s face look like as a desire.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to desire all girls having the same face as Barbie within the belief that if all girls had the same face as Barbie they all will always be happy like Barbie.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a judgement of the Barbie doll’s face as being the perfect face and to judge whomever else’s face to not be perfect in polarity.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a good feeling towards the Barbie dolls face and thus to connect it as if I have a girlfriend with the same face I will feel good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see the Barbie dolls face a perfect, realizing it is made up in a factory out of plastic and not real at all, and only representing a picture of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that barbie must have the perfect face as all the girls that played with the other barbies made it look like it must be so in the way they played with it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall in love with Barbie’s face, thus literally trapping myself within the energetic feeling/emotion towards such a facial expression and to not “like” anything less than, thus realizing I set up all relationships I have to fail as the girls will never match my ideal face I desire for a partner.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that when I connected the Barbie doll with emotions and feeling within my mind and imprinted the picture  within me as a desire that I actually limited and enslaved myself to that one picture and to never live here in each and every breath enjoying myself within and as the physical with all the expressions of the physical as one as equal. 

Boobs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the perfect partner must have boobs that is a good size that is touchable and visible when wearing cloths such as the barbie doll.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that a women must have round perfect boobs to be a potential partner such as the Barbie, otherwise they are not real women and not worth touching as I touched the Barbie doll.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge the size of all women’s breasts according to how I have experienced touching Barbie’s boobs and to within this belief that if a women doesn’t have a reasonable size boobs such as barbie you cannot have fun with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that different size boobs will feel different, realizing that all boobs even of men, feel the exact same as they are all the same as flesh/skin, and only the manner of how the boob size fits in your hand will be different but touch will be the exact same, and if the boob size makes you experience the touch any different than you know you are brainwashed and mind controlled as that is a mind job and not real as the physical one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief all women must have perfect round boobs or there must be something wrong with them, as Barbie had perfect boobs as she was not real and made of plastic and but only a picture in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that boobs are important within a relationship as there must have been a reason they made babies so big and perky.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that boobs are important in a relationship, realizing that boobs are mere fat and for feeding babies and not intended for a man at all, and thus any connection to boobs as a desire is actually a result of mental disorder of inner voices and back chat that self has with self.

Legs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that Barbie has the perfect legs and that all women’s legs must look like hers or there is something wrong with them if it doesn’t, as Barbie must be perfect why else would they make a doll like that with which all girls must play with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge all girls that does not have legs like Barbie as not potential partners and thus shun them away and actually become mean and ugly towards them as they are not fitting my mental picture of limitation and mind enslavement.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the belief through playing and touching a Barbie doll that all girls must have smooth perfect feeling legs or they are not real girls and not worth a women, realizing that Barbie was actually created in the image and likeness of what a women in this life can never achieve, even with plastic surgery as there will always be hair on a person’s body.

Ass

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that all girls asses are made in china lol, see first Barbie blog to get the joke. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that all girls must have a ass that is skinny and where the hips isn’t wide but just the right size as to fitting the body posture.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that a girls ass must be skinny for her to be worth considering in a relationship, realizing that it is not about being skinny or fat, it is about self honesty and LIFE as the physical one and equal, as we are all here living on earth, and thus anything that compromises self to live in limitations and mind control is enslavement and for the mind consciousness system that is enslavement, and thus it is to realize no matter how a Being looks like, we are all make of flesh the exact same thing and bone and skin and it all moves, touches/feels the exact same, thus if there is anything more it is to realize that there is a mind fuck, a judgment of the fruit of the tree of knowledge instead of the tree of LIFE where all is one and equal.

To be continued..

www.desteniiprocess.com 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...