Day 55 - Life is all about sex part 3


Day 55 - Life is all about sex part 3
This is a continuation of Day 54 - life is all about sex part 2.

Ok so I left where I discussed and applied self forgiveness on my firs relationships I had as my parents and how I learned through them in their behavior/words and how this plays a role in how I have identified relationships and how it should be and how the other person should be and should not be and how the other person should look and not look.

It is quite obvious that a child learns all the time in their environment, so if you have these two beings as parents around you the whole time the first seven years of your life, you are obviously learning the most from them, mostly everything, the whole foundation, this is how I am going to go into the points of my sexual life, and how I as a male have made life's purpose all about sex all the time.

Here I will focus on the points of how I have identified relationships through my parents relationship as I grew up through simply looking at who I am currently within the point, because who I am now within relationships and who I was as a kid is still the same, I will look at both points of the coin, the polarities play outs.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify relationships as two people that fit together in their personalities and within their physical appearances.

I forgive myself that I have connected two being in a relationship and how their bodies look like and how they physically behave together with their physical bodies as a indication to how a relationship must look like where two people must be attracted to each other physically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect how tow people hug and act together with their physical bodies and how they touch each other to how physical bodies must look like within a relationship and that any other physical body with another that isnt the same can not work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to connect how the mother looks and how the father looks physically as to how a accepted couple must look like, and thus limiting myself to any other expressions within the physical as having a agreed relationship with.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imprint the picture of the mother and father holding and kissing and hugging each other as the perfect couple picture and thus within aging I would seek this picture as my relationships.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imprint parents and how they are NOT holding and touching and kissing apothecary and how they behave towards each other as not being a good relationship either because the father does not want to touch the mother for not fitting his desired women or the other way around and as aging comes I will seek for the opposite relationships in picture presentation and behavior/personalities.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify how relationships must not be through how the parents acted towards each other in words and deeds and to within my life seek/desire/want/need the opposite and accordingly create my fantasies and desires for sex/relationships.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that how my parents acted towards each other and me as a baby and how I took it in accordingly as positive or negative as what the parents showed me in their living as the examples that I would at a older age seek the same or the opposite depending on the relationship i have created towards their behaviors and what I decided on within myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that how the mother looks like/acts in personality/ or how she even smells will determine through my acceptance and allowance what I like/want/need/desire in women as I age either in polarity or the exact same dependent on the relationship I created towards it all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that how the father looks like/acts in personality or how he even smells will determine through my own acceptance and allowance how I as a male will be once I come of age within a relationship and towards women and what I want/need/desire either in polarity or the exact same dependent on the relationship I created towards it all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify good relationships ad two beings that is physically attracted to each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify a relationship that I must have as where the female is attracted to me and me to her.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify relationships as tow beings that must be able to get turned on by each other through how they physically look.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships that work as being two beings that are physically attracted to certain parts of each other such as the legs, the torso the face or any other parts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as two beings that can adore each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as two people who can only have fun with each other as touching and playing together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as where the male must be attracted to the female.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as where the female must be in love with the male and be physically attracted to each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as male/female and that they must be able to laugh together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify relationships as where the male must be attracted to the females body for it to work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify relationships as where the female must be skinny and the male must be fit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as to where two being can only care for each other and no one else as that would be sinful to the other partner and they will be jealous and sad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to identify relationships as two beings that must be sexually attracted to each other all the time in each and every touch.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships as two being that must find each other sexy all the time or it wont work.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make/connect sexy as being relevant to a relationship, realizing that it creates a mind relationship instead of a relationship that is based on what is best for all life in and as the physical that does not support limitation and control a the mind consciousness system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to imprint what sexy is every time the father told the mother you are sexy and how the father held the mother and to see this picture as sexy and what a female looks like that is sexy and what a male looks like that gets sexy females.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have identified relationships according to pictures/words.

Ok so this is it for now, to be continued.

Stay tuned and be sure to follow the links to get more insight/support/assistance so we can realize yourself as life and end the mind picture enslavement based on limited energy that we function with instead of breathe by breath in and as the physical. 

next I will be going into actual memories of childhood.

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...