Day 51 - I cant stop this feeling.



Feelings and emotions, we experience them everyday as if it is normal, like they are happening TO us. And we can not do anything about them.

I am talking about good feelings and bad - mostly we love having the good feelings, and we hate having the bad emotions.

Yet the good feelings require the bad to be good, the bad require the good feelings to be bad.

So within self honesty I can see that the good and the bad feelings and emotions are dependent on each other, there s not way they can exist without each other, so I can see with common sense that as I accept and allow good feeling and bad emotions I am creating an endless cycle for myself in my life of UP's and DOWN's.

I can see and that through giving in to feelings and or emotions I am already creating the opposite of the one i am accepting and allowing, it is predictable, and this is consequences. Because we tend to follow feelings and emotions, we are curious and want to see if they are real, yet not realizing hat they are made up inside yourself as chemical reactions within the body through certain signals we are giving the body within the thought/thinking process all in the mind.

We create feelings and emotions, that is why each being will experience love a different way, each being will experience fear a different way, each being experiences their now feeling and emotions according to the mixture they placed in their pot and the chemicals mixed.

Understanding this I realize that feeling and emotions does not just happen to us, it does not just magically come to us, it actually takes a process within the mind such as thoughts/secret thoughts/back chat/thinking/memories/experiences etc that we accept and allow within our minds and then we create certain feeling and emotions about it based on our own limited perceptions and beliefs and ideas and then it exist within us, it did not come from outside into you/me/us

So stopping feelings and emotions isn't impossible, neither is it impossible to stop thoughts, we like to think so, so that we do to have to take self responsibility as the creators within this world for what we are accepting and allowing to exist within ourselfs and thus within this world as it is currently.

I see within self honesty that it is necessary that we stop thoughts/feelings and emotions, as it is not what is best for all life, as the world that we have created thus far is showing us it isnt best for all life, we have spend billions of years within this same state and yet it has not created a world that is best for all life, this is enough evidence in the physical to show that who we are currently, who I am currently isnt working, it isnt equal and one with LIFE as who we are, because we are living in submission to the mind, as if everything in the mind is happening to us, all feeling and emotions are happening to us.

This is dangerous, realize - a nuclear war all depends on how one man FEELS, the man that has to push the button, does he feel up to it today, did he have a sudden feeling that it is necessary. If we accept and allow one thought we give permission to our-self and all others to have the thoughts they want - murders,rapists, psychopaths, etc.

Because through accepting and allowing thoughts/emotions/feelings we are accepting ourselfs as less than life, not as creators, as being subject to the mind as energy as something that must first happen to us before we act, before we move - like slaves with a whip to the mind.

Self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that feelings is something that just happen to me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that emotions is something that just happen to me.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I am the creator of all the feeling and emotions I experience within me, as I am the one accepting and allowing them to be within me as I have created them within me through a process of thinking based on memories and past experiences that I have accepted and allowed to define me.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that all thoughts/feeling/emotions are memories that is stored within my body through past experiences and that when I feel a feeling it is me giving permission to the feeling to come up, or that I am creating the feeling through a process of thoughts/thinking and participating within the mind, realizing it isnt some magical thing happening to me but me doing it myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am powerless to do anything about the feeling/emotions/thoughts within me, realizing that it exist within me as memories as experiences and thus I can stop and direct me in each breathe as I am the source.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that feeling and emotions is something happening to me through anothers actions, realizing that the feeling/emotions could only have been created within my body through a chemical reaction that I have to give a signal to through the process of thoughts and thinking, realizing that I am the creator, the one accepting and allowing it, and thus I can stop it and be here in each breathe one and equal as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am my feeling and emotions without considering that yet without feelings and emotions I am still here.

I forgive myself that I have not considered the being as me that is without feelings and emotions, neglecting me as the physical though constantly zapping myself and filling myself with feelings and emotions to not face me as the physical as who I am one and equal as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that when I do not experience feeling or emotions I am still here and to completely deny that such a part of me exist even when I have had this very evidence as me in the past where I was still without feeling or emotions.

I forgive myself that I have not considered the extensive abuse the mind does onto the physical body through the process of thoughts and creating chemical reactions as feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that every time I give permission to thoughts/feeling/emotions that the mind has to actually physically draw the materials it requires from the body to create and manifest feeling/emotions and thoughts, realizing that it is actually feeding off the body for a temporary experience killing the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that thoughts are more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that feelings/emotions are more than me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility as the creator as the one that accepts and allowed the thoughts/feelings/emotions within me to not have to face what I have accepted and allowed to exist within me and the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not want to stop the goof feelings, not realizing that all good feelings support bad emotions as they are one and the same supporting each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not feel like taking self responsibility for my thoughts/feeling/emotions, realizing that this is simply really a clear example how I am a slave to feelings and emotions and thoughts, that a feeling decides for me.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that as long as I accept and allow feeling/emotions/thoughts within me I am subject to them within all decisions I make and all I do in my life, realizing that I am in fact not living my life in each breath as what is best for all life as I am acting and reacting on thoughts/feelings/emotions the whole time that is of the past stored within the flesh as memories as past experiences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to be a slave to my past as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing my thoughts/feelings/emotions and thus the mind as I fear who I will be or that there will be no one, not realizing that before I had feelings and emotions and thoughts as a child I was here, I existed I am alive and thus it shows to me that thoughts/feelings and emotions is simply side effects outcomes of what has been placed within me through my acceptance and allowance within past events, thus it is proof that without thoughts/feeling and emotions there is a being alive, me as life one and equal in and as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become addicted to the chemical reactions within my body as feelings and emotions to such and extent that I belief I am it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust feelings and emotions as being real and that I must follow my feelings and emotions, not considering I created them within me, thus it isnt even something that needs to follow, it is delusional and not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief my thoughts/feelings and emotions and what I am showing myself through creating my own feelings/emotions within me as a result of secret back chat in my mind where I talk to myself, as this is not different than a mentally disordered person within the system.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that while I give attention to my feelings and emotions all day I am neglecting the physical world and that which really actually in fact matters in relation to life as that which gives me my very breathe, thus leaving the earth in my absence to thoughts/feelings/emotions to others to do as they please and I can not even be aware of it as I am trapped within my own mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give all power and attention to the mind and all my feelings and emotions to such an extent that I can not even consider a bug's life or how a bug functions, where it comes from and what part it plays on my existence, and for such a bug to be able to go extinct and in the end my life, as I was to imprisoned in my won mind through thoughts/feelings and emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be unable to even consider that I am LIFE one and equal due to the extent that I have brainwashed myself to belief that feelings and emotions are real and that they are who I am, yet they come form me as I Create them, who is this I that creates them, find yourself as Desteni I process and see who you really are.

I commit myself to support myself within writing and applying self forgiveness within the 7 year journey to life blogs to expose to myself who I have accepted and allowed myself to be through accepting and allowing thought/feelings/emotions to govern my life instead of me.


I commit myself to stop the self abuse of submitting to thoughts feelings and emotions as if they are happening to me and to take self responsibility as the creator and to birth myself as life one and equal through supporting myself within the daily writing of self forgiveness and writing within the 7 year journey to life blogs.

I commit myself to show/expose how we have trapped ourselfs within our own creations as/from the mind and how we have brainwashed and enslaved ourself's within and as the mind and through this forgot who we are as LIFE and to bring about awareness that we are not powerless and that we are not subject to the mind and that we can exist without the mind imposing onto reality as the physical.

I commit myself to show and expose that for billions of years of existing within the mind consciousness system that we were and still is unable to create a world that is best for all life as the mind as self interest and that to only rebirth ourself's as the physical as life one and equal can be bring about that which is best for all life in all ways and create heaven on earth for all life through establishing the Equal Money system this life.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...