Day 35 - Your truth.


I have been listening to the one song of Robot Virgins "your truth", I was walking to the tanks while I was listening to the song and I suddenly had a couple of tears, tears that did not have emotion or feeling.

I experienced the tears as a release, I did not hold back, the words hit me when I realized I have accepted my truth of myself as all my self judgements, that I never gave myself a chance to see how big I really am as life.

I saw how I have trapped myself in so many self judgments and fears that I could never have seen myself without it, as I have decided with in myself that I am the self judgments and fears, yet it isn't who I am it is what the mind believes, Who I am yet has to be born as life one and equal by myself.

The question that came up for myself was, will I ever give myself a chance to see who I really am/can be, without the fear and without the self judgments, not in separation, as the creator one and equal.

Self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I cannot be anything else but my own self judgements and fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself according to my own self judgments and fears, realizing that as I can create myself according to my own self judgments and fears  so can I create myself as I decide who I am as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not allowed myself to give myself a chance to see who I am without fear and self judgments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I have defined myself as from the past as self judgments and fear is set in stone, realizing it is only so if I say so and believe so, and thus in oneness and equality I have the same power to undo it through self forgiveness and walking the correction and re-birth myself as life as I decide who I am in each breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not allowed to be anyone else besides that which I have judged myself as.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear losing who I have defined myself as all my self judgements and fears.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give in to fear when I see the chance is here for me to change and to not take the window of opportunity to change as that which is best for all lifeas life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself small with in my own self created fears and self judgments.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up and seeing who I really am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I really am as Life one and equal is to big for me to handle, yet I have never given myself the chance through my own self judgments and fears, realizing through self forgiveness and writing I can stand and I can see who I am as life one and equal, thus it is not an effort but who I am as an expression as life.

I forgive myself that I have only given power to fear and self judgments in the face of standing up and seeing who I really am as life one and equal and to never see the truth for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not give to myself the understanding of what it means to stand up as life one and equal with in practicality through giving myself the chance to apply myself actually, realizing that if I give into fear and self judgments I will only remain in hiding and never find out my truth, yet I understand that the truth is only the denial of what is here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear standing up and to see how big I really am as life one and equal through the fear of what others might do to me, realizing that they can not do anything to me as life as who I am, but only that the ego and mind and self judgments and fears can get hurt as they are not real and of energy existing in polarities as positive and negative.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am not good enough to give myself a chance to see how big I really am as life one and equal and what I can do as life as that which is best for all life as myself.

I commit myself to reveal the mind as the evil is it as self judgments and fear, not to separate self from the mind but to stand as the creator through understanding in oneness and equality.

I commit myself to expose all fears and self judgment in the light of self honesty as I reveal the darkness of the mind where I have defined myself as, and to show that who we really are is LIFE and thus we have to take self responsibility as life one and equal as the creators.

I commit myself to give myself a real chance and not half assed chances so that I will never have an excuse to why i did not give myself a chance to set myself free from mind created delusions as self judgments and fears and thus set all life free as myself one and equals through establishing an equal money system as the real actual chance this life for all life so we all can see how big we really are as life one and equal as creators.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...