Day 34 - Equal as the bully creator.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from the bully within me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to abdicate my responsibility as the creator of the bully within me and without through separating myself from it as being better than it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that I am better than my own creation as the creator of the bully within me and with outside.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that I have to take responsibility as the creator of the bully with in me to not separate the bully within or without, instead to stand one and equal as both polarities to be the director of what I accept and allow within myself and without.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I created myself as the bully through what I accepted and allowed with in me.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that I am the creator of the bully within me and to separate myself form my own creation is allowing myself to be subject to it instead of being the director of it as me to stand one and equal as it to not allow anything to direct me as an outside force as I have taken it within and as me as the creator in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others within the believe that they were responsible for me being a bully, realizing that I could only have done and become what I was/am as the bully through creating it as who I am through my own acceptance and allowance.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame family for their behaviors towards me as being bullying and so to use that as a justification for why I bullied other beings, realizing through doing that I am giving all my authority as creator away to outside forces and thus I believe I am not able to stop and change as the creator in the first place.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame parents for the way they behaved and treated me in certain events situations where I had an experience within myself that I did not like and so I took it on as who I must be, realizing within this self judgement I created myself as the bully, as I now have defined myself as bad and as a kid that does wrong things and so  I play out and do things to other being that is bad and wrong according to my self judgment as the bully within my own self belief that I have identified myself with through the actions of others, realizing that I could have decided in those moments to change and to not be who I believed I had to be and to instead correct myself and take self responsibility and rather decide who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that family and I was innocent in our actions as no one was actually ever educated in raising children and only has to go on what was don onto them as the sins of the fathers and so I take self responsibility within this as the creator where I decide who I am as that which is best for all life and to live it in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from myself as the bully within the idea of shame and regret, realizing that the separation is what keeps the bully alive, as I hide the bully in a closet within me and thus never knows when the bully will come out, realizing that when I stand as the bully within me in oneness and equality I will have no surprises and that I can direct and be self responsible and to live what is best for all life.

I commit myself to stop the separation as the bully within me and to take self responsibility through standing one and equal as the bully as myself so that I am living in awareness of all creations within me and with outside of me so that I am able to be the creator in each moment and to direct and move instead of being directed and moved by feelings/emotion/thoughts

I commit myself to when I see I am separating myself from the bully to breathe and to stand and see why I am separating myself, to then apply myself in writing and self forgiveness to end all fear and separation so that I can stop the abuse of life and instead stand as what is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I separate myself from the bully that it will go away, realizing that I am actually only allowing more space for the bully to grow and become bigger as I am ignoring it and not dealing with it as the creator in oneness and equality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe it is easier to just ignore the bully I have created within me, realizing that to follow the easy way will have its price as something else must be sacrificed for it to be easier ad that it will come back with a dept to pay as consequences.

I commit myself to end the separation and take self responsibility as creator so that I am able to stand a the authority and director of myself to not be influenced and harm, to instead be here in breathe as that which is best for all life.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...