Day 21 - Purpose and Life.


What is my purpose here on earth, to be alive and breathing? (it should be that simple) I have asked myself this question many times before in my life. I have searched and I have found many purposes, they all end up disappearing and fading away because in time they all started looking/feeling that they weren't really real but made up, either through religion or family.

I have noticed how I have connected purpose to money, that if I were to have a purpose I would need money and that my faith and purpose would then be decided, if I could not make the money I would make my purpose a special one, a purpose I do not know of but someone else does.

This search for purpose has left me unfulfilled and depressed at times, I felt useless and not worth living.

Till today, I asked myself a simple question, do I need a purpose to be aLIFE, why was purpose created, all purposes are currently connected to money and nothing relevant that is worth living as LIFE.

It is all useless meaningless purposes that exist today, they all are about survival and based on fear.

Imaging a world that does not work on money and that you must have money to be able to live on earth, what would your purpose then be here on earth?

I can from this perspective clearly see what my purpose would be then, to be life and to take care of life as myself in all ways, now that is a fun purpose worth Living and actually meaningful, this can be achieved through the equal money system.

Self forgiveness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear having no purpose.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge all current purposes existent with in the world systems.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hate all current world system purposes that is based on self interest and profit.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my purpose in life is something that must fall on my lap as if I am special and more than others.

I forgive myself that I have not realized that what my purpose is in life is entirely up to me and what I decide.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to resist creating a purpose for myself with in the current world systems to be able to have a effective life where I can stand with in the system and have authority with in the system to be able to change the system to that which is best for all life where all beings will have one purpose in common as LIFE and to enjoy each other.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to reject all purposes with in the current world system as capitalism and to with in this give all authority that I have away to the system where I have no purpose with in the system and thus I am useless.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be rebellious against all purposes that the current system have to offer to me just because I feel I do not want to have any of them, and so compromise myself and placing myself with in a shit position in this life and taking all chances I have of being able to have any say and authority with in changing the system to that which is best for all life and that is a enjoyable life for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to place myself higher than all current world system purposes and with in this sabotage myself with in this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a "special" purpose for myself just so that I do not have to take all the necessary steps to create a purpose for myself with in the current world systems to be able to be effective and change the system to the equal money system that is best for all life and enjoyable, where purpose if LIFE and living it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to label all purposes with in the current world systems as being negative and only suppressive.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to become paralyzed with in the current world system to move myself to create a purpose for myself to be able to be effective and change the system to that which is best for all life through judgments and lots of Back chat in my mind where I talk to myself about stuff and come to false believes about stuff and praise them as real ad relevant.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed d myself to fear creating a meaningful purpose for myself this life in such a way that all that I do will only accumulate to bring about a world that is best for all life such as the equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my purpose is/was what others tell/told me it should and must be and with in this compromise and suppress my own purpose I want.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that my purpose if not forthis life but the after life, realizing that that simply sounds stupid first of all and secondly why am I here then? I realize I am here to realize myself as Life one and equal and to be Life and with in this realization I see and understand that I must with in this direct myself and create my purpose to bring about a world that is best for all Life as myself as that is what I would want for myself and all others as myself.

I commit myself to stop my rebellious actions against the system and me from creating a purpose for myself this life, so that I may create a purpose for myself that I can use to being about a new life that is best for all life as myself

I commit myself to move myself in a direction with in the current world system that is based on profit and money enslavement and to make it my purpose to become effective with in and as the system so that I am able as a responsible being that has a say/authority with in the system so that I am able to change the system to that which is best for all life in all ways.

I commit myself to make it my purpose to educate myself and others as myself how the current system functions and that it is important this life to be effective with in the current system o be able to change the system.

I commit myself to make it my purpose in each and every breathe to change who I AM so that as WHO I AM will be able and effective to change the system with out any fear, resistance, back chat or judgments through educating myself and others equally as myself and through this process bring about a new world that is best for ALL LIFE and that is enjoyable for every being here equally, to make all purposes one as we share one earth, one life, one breath in each moment together. And that all purposed with in a new world will be fulfilled as each being wants to express themselves with out fear for survival or money.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...