Day 15 - who you are determines what you do!! who am I?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that what I do determines who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to do things in my life in the hope that it will determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to leave "Who I am" up to hope, instead of directing me to create me and to define me as Who I am to be able to live life with in what is best for all life in all ways, as this create me as the correction as the living expression in the flesh with in a fulfilled life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to blame others for who I am/have become, realizing that it could only have happened through me directly accepting and allowing it to be so.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to believe that who I am currently is unchangeable and written in stone, I realize that who i am currently is only written with in me as who I have defined myself as and thus I can simply redefine myself with in the living word as life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my myself to believe that who I am currently is okay and that I do not have to change anything, while the result of who I am currently is the cause for all suffering and abuse in this world as it can only exist with in who I am currently.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the limited definition of Who I am currently to be all I believe I can be this life, I forgive myself that I have not considered before that I can rewrite the words I live as the living word that I define myself to be as Who I am, to live what is best for all life in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as who I am with in what I belief society wants from me just so that I might fit in and do not feel left out, realizing that when I do this I accept and allow me as who i am as a limited me with in a prison reality that support and accept abuse and suffering in the same world we all share, thus I realize that to define myself according to how I believe others want me to be is deception and self abuse, and as I allow myself to be abuse I accept and allow abuse to exist with in the whole of the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed  parents to define Who I am with in their words, not living my life but instead their lives, realizing that with in accepting and allowing me to live parents definitions of who I am/should be is not what is best for all life as the parents are clear examples of how to not change the world but to only fight for survival with in the current word and hope to make it, realizing that such definitions of what parents want the child to be is in fact not trust worthy and that it is up to self to change and decide who I am to be the change to that which is best for all life in all ways to create a better world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live a live of searching for "Who I am" in a never ending journey, instead of simply creating me and defining me as Who I am in each breathe as life one and equal as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself a wide open window where I allow anything that comes in to determine who I am, and thus I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a victim with in my live to let/allow other things to determine who I am.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to fully realize that who I am is up to me and to define myself as life as that which is best for all life in all ways, as this is a life worth living.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself that I have not defined who I am for myself and allowed everything else in my life do it for me through my acceptance and allowance and so abdicate my responsibility for what is happening with in the world as I use the justification of, it is only who I am because of past events and thus I could not help myself, realizing that because of the acceptance and allowance I have in fact participated in creating and maintain the world the way it is currently as what I do to determine who I am is doing it, instead of me defining myself as Who I am and living the change to a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be defined as Who I am through my environment and the world, realizing that because I allowed and accepted it, it is the cause for why the world is the way it is as abusive and destructive, as I never allowed myself to define myself as life as the correction and to live Who I am in each breathe taking self responsibility and correcting it as Who I am, and not through what I do. Because I realize it is WHO I am that determine what I do. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by other's to define who I am, as I realize this is a indication that I am not clear on who I am and that I have not yet made an absolute decision with in myself as Who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to  fear admitting that who I am currently is not what is best for all life and that who I am currently is evil, as the world and all life currently is the evidence that reflect back to me who I am, as who I am determine what I do and what I do as who I am is what created and is keeping the world the way it is currently, where I take and take from others and from nature and the animals kingdom to fulfill myself in consumption as I do things all the time to define me instead of me defining me as who I am that determines what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not realize that as long as I leave who I am up to what I do then I will consume and destroy earth in the hope to find out who I am, instead of simply defining myself as that which is best for all life as LIFE, so that I may live "who I am" as life that will be life instead of against life destroying and abusing life.

I commit myself to stop all parts with in me that I have defined myself as that is not best for all life in all ways and to realize that i can change it, that I can define myself as who I am in each breathe and live the correction.

I commit myself to use all the tools that I have at my disposal to stop all automated definitions that I have attached to myself through blindly accepting them as who i am and to re create myself with in that which is best for all life in all ways.

I commit myself to to take self responsibility for the evil that exist with in this world that I have created and still keep in place as Who I am and to change who I am to do what is best for all in all ways.

I commit myself to stop when ever I see I am doing something in my live that I hope will determine who i am, and to look with in myself and to define who I am with in self honesty and writing so that I may change to Who I am determines what I do, and this way all I do will only be what is best for all life in all ways and not be abusive or destructive to self and others.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...