Day 4 - Using my voice to sing and going loud - not hiding.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear using my voice to sing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being hear singing with my voice.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my voice as ugly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my voice negatively.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my voice as not being good enough to sing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being heard singing by another people and that they might ask me to shut up.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel insecure about my voice and how my voice sounds when I sing and make my voice loud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge my voice as just not having the potential to sing.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced by my own judgments about my voice and how I sound.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be influenced bu how I think/belief how others are hearing my voice as not good enough.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself o fear going beyond my own belief and self created limitation about my voice, and to sing and express myself with my voice with in singing and playing with sound.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my past experiences with singing to determine my present in relation to using my voice for singing and being loud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold back on singing for myself because I enjoy it out of the justification that others might not like it, or that others might not want to hear me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to realize that if I do not practice and train my voice it will remain rough and not sounding so good, and if I continue to allow others to influence me in training my voice just because they do not like it, I will never get beyond my own accepted and allowed limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to take what others say about my voice and singing as my own and my self definition of that I can not sing and therefore I must not try.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be mind controlled by myself through accepting and allowing what others say about my voice as being true and real and that it must be so.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear pushing beyond the resistance and insecurities of singing and to face the beginning as the training as the trial and error so that I may correct myself and stop living in fear of my voice and how I sound and being loud.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being heard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being hurt by others when I am heard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear hurting others when I am heard.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in fear of being heard and hurt.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear emotional pain as being judged by others opinions and judgments about me being heard and being loud and how my voice sounds when I sing.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed me to express me as my voice with in singing as that which is best for all life as myself, as singing, as a being that does not fear being open and loud and expressing myself in self honesty, realizing that as long as I fear being heard I am still living in secret and in hiding and thus I am accepting and allowing myself to not be a trust worthy person as I still keep things in secret in fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being loud and thus keep quite, and so accept and allow other human being to remain in silence and to not speak up and be heard and to do what is best for all life with in self honesty.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear being heard by others and so I can see that as long as I fear being heard by others I can never really hear myself as I try and hide my own physical voice from my self as I do from others, as I can only treat others as I treat myself.

I commit myself to when I see I go into silence and wanting to hide my voice, to not do so and to continue and breathe, or to stop and see what it is that I am doing and to correct myself.

I commit myself to use my voice and to express myself with my voice in a way that is best for all loife, and to be clear and loud about it. 

I commit myself to speak up, no matter how loud, to push my self to sing when I want to sing and to not give in to insecurities and self judgements.

Here are some cool songs where people express themselevs with their voices in a way that is best for all life.

Matti Freeman - God or Money -
Robot Virgins - Fire
Esteni & Viktor - Freudian Law

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...