Day 318 - Reactive Character, Road to success Part 4



The Reactive Character, This Character is around during my day a lot, mostly all my actions/behaviors come from that of reacting.

Fear Dimension
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to Fear that I will be abused.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear that I am now going to do something I won’t like.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear that I will have to obey someone I don’t like.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear what the person will say.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, Fear that what is about to happen is about me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear that I will be involved.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear what might be coming.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear the worst within me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react, to fear that I will
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react to Fear what will happen afterwards.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react to fear that I will have to pretend now

thought Dimension
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have a thought of seeing a picture in my head where I am doing something I do not like.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have thoughts of seeing others looking for me in a picture of the past just to use me for their interests.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will be used by someone just for their interest and that I will be the slave within doing so.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the thoughts of “seining someone being lazy and asking me to do something for them instead”
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the thought of doing the same shit as yesterday again.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the thoughts of seeing myself never getting to my own stuff and just being occupied with doing other peoples shit.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the thoughts of unfairness where I will see in my head how I will be doing a lot and the rest as many will do almost nothing and still just ask me to do more and more.

Imagination Dimension
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the imagination to imagine how I am doing what I belief I am supposed to do in opposite of what is being asked of me to do all ay.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use imagination to create “perfect scenarios in my head of how I believe things should be.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use Imagination to create Fairness as situations pictures, voices, moving pictures in my head that is always to convince and proof to me that there is unfairness.

Internal conversations/Back-chat/voices
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have back chat of “what the fuck do you want today” within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have back chat of “don’t ask me to do you shit again” to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have internal conversations within my head about others such as “ you are a lazy person, just look at what you do all day and still you have the guts to ask me to do more, wtf” to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have back chat of “what the fuck do you want now, I need to starts working on what I am here for not your personal shit” to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the back chat of “fuck you I am doing what I want” to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the back chat of “ Why are you asking ME’ exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the back chat of “ I am busy, don’t ask me shit” to exist within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to let the back chat of “it’s not my job, do it yourself” exist within and as me.

Reaction Dimension
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use Anger when and as I react.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to validate the anger when and as I react through using it.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the emotion of anger as an energetic experience to exists within and as me.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel powerlessness within me when I react.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the powerlessness experience as a reason to react in anger.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the experience of feeling that I am gaining power when and as I react to justify why me reacting it the right thing to do.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use what I experience within myself as reasons and excuses to react to have the secret outcome as my 3wnats/needs/desires to come true.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Not see and realize that any attempt within reacting is to have a want/need/desire to be fulfilled which is based on self-interest which thus makes the reaction not valid and anything the reaction is about not true lol.

Behavior Dimension
Before.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be tense within my body in the expectation’s I have for the day.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the behavior I am as before any reaction is the built up of the reaction as it is a polarity game and thus I need to be breathing and not creating shit.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I am relaxed I built up tensions of for when maybe the relaxing might end, and thus my behavior starts to change to where I will act certain ways to avoid being asked to do anything or say anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the reacting character sits and creates the conversations in my head.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to walk around thinking and making things up in my head.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Pretend that I am busy and doing stuff when I am really not having to do anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into avoiding things and people.

After. When reacting.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I react to get physically stronger and stand more forward and in a almost fighting mode.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I react and I am possessed that I will tend to go far and walk and move more and try and get away from people just to not to have to do anything.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to pretend to be busy when and as I react towards someone.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be annoyed.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry when I react, to manipulate. Showing it isn’t real or valid already lol.
To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...