Day 267 – Me Myself and African Grey Parrots Part 5



I commit myself to when and as I am moving around in my day to slow down and to be aware of what I am doing in all breathes here one and equal.

I commit myself to slow down no matter how much I feel the need to rush or to move fast in the fear of time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to rush in the fear of missing out time somewhere.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that I will not have TIME for myself and to through this rush myself within all other things I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from everything I do as if it isn’t Me being with me and thus have to rush to get t myself to my time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to sabotage myself through separating myself from myself within everything I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my relationships with everything/everyone around me within rushing what I do to get to my time that I have for myself, not seeing and realizing that the fact is I am always with me and my time no matter what I do.

I commit myself to when and as I see I am rushing and wanting to get somewhere else where I am with myself with my time entertaining myself to stop and to breathe within the realization that I am always in fact here with myself and thus I do not need to go somewhere else separate for it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge and blame all and everything else in my life that isn’t ME TIME as things/people wasting my time and thus I rush and do not consider everything and what my actions of rushing will have as consequences such as the parrots freaking out or living in fear of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set my life up deliberately in such a way that I always have to apparently rush myself to get to things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to set time in my mind that is always closer and faster within my mind then what it is in reality and to within this rush and not be aware as breathe in ALL moments.

I commit myself to when and as I am around the parrots to be aware of myself as the physical in each movement and to also be equally aware of what is still existent within me and to work through the movement within me as the thoughts/feelings/emotions and to stop them or to correct myself externally to change what’s inside to that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to approach the parrots from a mind idea/belief and to try and to create that instead of working with what is here one and equal.

I commit myself to stop any and all ideas/beliefs I have about the parrots through breathing and working with them and to as I work with them remove the thoughts of the beliefs/ideas through seeing what is here as the physical as the facts and to work from here.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am taking anything personal from the parrots to not take it personal to stop and to breathe and to not validate the energy reactions within me through physically acting out on them and to simply breathe through the energy experience till it is out and to then walk here clear to check and make sure there is nothing moving within me so that I can give a new clean slate to myself and the parrots to create the relationship in oneness and equality as that which is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a parrot character when and as I am around them that is always trying to pretend to be playful and smart when and as I can see that it isn’t working and just suppressing the actual experience that I have to walk through.

I commit myself to make an effort within this and that this commitment can obviously only be lived if I in fact make the effort and thus I will call myself out through saying yes when I want to say no, or to agree when I want to disagree with spending time with the parrots out loud so I can be heard by others.

I commit myself to stop the limitations and the fears and the beliefs and the ideas that I have every day and that I place onto myself through my actions to actually walk this commitment for myself because I can see that if I do not walk this commitments exactly what I am accepting and allowing to exist within and as me and that is not what I want for myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...