Day 264 – Me Myself and Parrots Part 2



Continuing from Day 263 Me Myself and Parrots

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Blame the Parrots for Biting me and how I experience myself within it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that Who I Am when approaching the parrots will have an effect on the parrots and their behavior towards me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to approach the parrots within superiority and dominance as to want to control them to not get bitten.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear getting bitten by the parrots and so when I approach them I take on characters of defense which will have certain characters to then such as dominance and superiority to impose upon the parrots so that I can control the parrots and to not get bitten, not seeing and realizing that this actually only motivates the parrots to bite more as Who I Am within approaching them is that of Fear and thus I am a threat to them, I am a danger to them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that any fear I have when approaching the parrots is showing within me and as my behavior which will mostly be “harmful” as fear is reactive and reactive is of a mind demon possession as energy that can take over when the characters “feel” they have failed and thus the parrots will Bite to show that who I am isn’t best for all and that even they can see it and that they have to defend themselves from me already beforehand.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be angry at the parrots for not working with me, seeing and realizing that this is not the case, they are working with me showing me who I am and what I have accepted and allowed within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that my anger is in fact me being angry at myself for knowing who I am when approaching or working with the parrots yet I do not change and accept and allow the fear to direct me within my approach.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to “fix” the parrots as if they are broken because they Bite me, seeing and realizing that this is me attempting and trying to not to have to see who i am and to work with that as I know it will be “harder” and thus I rather try and change the parrots to fit my limitations/fears/comforts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed my ego to take charge of the matter where I do not even look at myself in totality to see what it is I am accepting and allowing within me that provokes the parrots to Biting instead of working together.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear standing as equals with the parrots in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I stand and walk as the parrots as their equals that they would take advantage of me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make the parrots my fear, instead of me facing me as the living fear that I have accepted and allowed myself to be as who I am.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that how the parrots respond to e when and as I have to work with them that it is feedback to me for what’s happening within and as me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the thought of seeing a parrot biting me to exist within me mind before I even work with them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed the back chat of – If you bite me one more time then I am going to stop being nice to you” as the reaction towards the thought I had.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the thoughts and back chat that I have towards the parrots is that of justifying my fear that I have created within me from past experiences and that the backchat and thoughts are motivating violent behavior as the reaction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the parrots can see this within me as y thoughts/backchat will have a Physical effect as behavior that the parrots can read because that’s how they communicate and thus know the physical signs of danger and fear and will BITE to fend the danger off which is me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a danger to the parrots within not looking and changing who I am within myself to what’s best for all and to stop the mind/thoughts/feelings/emotions and to Breathe and be here as the physical as the parrots equals.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that only through controlling the parrots will I be able to establish team work between us.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that through using control to establish teamwork in the group that I have/am actually showing that only through fear can there be order/teamwork and thus everyone is in fear of one another and that leads to stress and thus biting and hurting and fighting and conflict that is preventable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not consider that there is another way that is not fear and control and dominance and that I must apply this as what is best for all life and o stop the ego from looking away and to take self responsibility.

To Be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...