Day 265 – Me Myself and Parrots Part 3

Working with the parrots is something that must be applied in my daily living, not just when I am with the parrots, this is how I deceive myself and also show that what/who I am when I am with them is but only temporarily and thus not real, it is still a pretentious point, because when I am not with them I am someone else, and when I am with them I am suddenly now being careful and caring and considerate and gentle and kind and name it, but as soon as they are back in their cages and I do not have to deal with them I am someone else, this is what they know, they can observe it and see what’s here, and it cannot be trusted.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to only apply myself when and as I am with the parrots instead of applying myself all the times as the correction.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be reckless during my day within participating within my physical reality and to only change to slowing down and breathing and being here once I am around the parrots.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if I do not apply slowing down and being aware of myself and my movements and actions ALL the time in each breathe but only do so once I am with the parrots, that I am in fact compromising myself to be set up to “react” as I am attempting to suddenly NOW be corrected and expecting it when all day I was practicing the opposite.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize the consequences of my actions in each moment as who i am within applying myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that when and as I see the correction that I have to LIVE with the parrots to be effective such as slowing down and being aware of each and every moment and to be here as the physical in awareness to only apply it when I am with the parrots, not seeing and realizing that only applying it with the parrots isn’t enough and that I am setting myself up to fail and to only create more self hatred.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create self hatred through knowing what I have to do ALL the time and to Not apply it.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to compromise my communication with the parrots through only practicing my communication with the parrots in the limited time I spend with them, seeing and realizing that I have to apply physical communication within and as my reality as the physical as awareness all the time in each breathe being aware of all my movements and slowing down.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to believe that if I slow down and focus on my movements more and being aware of my movements all the time that I will LOSE time and not get things done during my day, not seeing and realizing that by NOT doing so I am not getting anywhere anyway and actually only making the problems bigger.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself believe that there inst time for awareness all day, LOL asking myself then how do I make it through the day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that my actions that I do without awareness and slowing down around the parrots that causes them to see me as a threat and a danger and thus not save to be around with is a Habit I have become addicted to as my automatic robotic movements I do daily that is now Living for me and thus I am actually always a danger to myself as living in unawareness.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear slowing down and being aware of my movements as I have created the believe that being slow and aware in and as myself as my body is a weakness as if I am not busy and not doing anything and as if I haven’t mastered my own movements yet and that others will see me as weak if I have to move slow and in awareness every day.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make my self-judgments as if they are other peoples judgments as a reason to justify why I am not applying myself ALL the time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to limit myself within perfecting myself as re-birthing myself as life, seeing and realizing that rebirth takes baby steps as I have to remove the old and then to Create the new as that which is best for all life as the parrots are showing me currently where I am still living within self interest.

To be continued.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...