Day 226 – 12-12-21 Apocalypse – who is right, who is wrong. Part 3.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself that I have fallen for the “end of the world” stories.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall for “the end of the world” stories because they seemed so real and possible.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I fell for “the end of the world” stories/theories because within me I was desperate for change and this seemed like a good excuse/reason to not to have to take self responsibility to bring about “world change” to earth and instead to leave it up to something disastrous and that could kill out everything but yet I hold onto the hope that I would survive which actually defeats the purpose of a Apocalypse.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have mixed up my desire for wanting Global change with the first sign of a Apocalypse as being the way for changing everything on a global scale, seeing and realizing that the change I actually want isn’t with disaster and death and torturous pain, but instead actual change that still keeps everything intact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that a Apocalypse is the way to go for global change, not seeing and realizing that a Apocalypse might leave the world as we know it in a state that if anyone has to survive it will not matter and thus no change and we are back to starting it all over again in a process of Billions of years.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to wish and desire the world to end this year December on the given date, or at least that the world change so that I do not have to change the world and take self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have given up on myself within changing the world to such an extend that I even wish destruction upon my own planet just for change and that I will fall for any or all theories/stories on how the world can end just to keep me occupied and entertained to fill the void I have of wanting to actually change the world but have given up on myself and so given up on the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that all the ways and stories there is about the world ending or changing through a apocalypse this year exist because of the masses of the human race that wants change at a global scale but do not know a way and thus all these stories and ways that the world can end/change comes to light as a alternative way for change, not seeing and realizing that it is all made up as so many have set their mind into it completely and believes it to be real in fact and will and have even done things in their actual physical reality to prepare for this change so that they may survive and then restart/reboot their live, seeing and realizing that this is not the way for change and that we all must take self responsibility for what is here on earth as a group and change the way of life is currently accepted and allowed to exist here to a place that is best for all life.

I commit myself to show that the end of days and all the end of the world stories and apocalypses that exist only exist because the majority of people in the world do want Global change in fact, yet no alternative way has ever been given or shown to them and thus everyone was open for anything that seems like a good sale for global change even if it meant destroying everything on earth and to show that there is now a solution, a alternative way and thus no more excuses, and that it is okay to admit you do not want this life the way it is and that you want to change it and that you do not have to accept it as it is, and that the Equal Money System is the best and only way real change can happen and come to light for all on a global scale that is best for all life.

I commit myself to show that the world will only end by mans hand and doing and thus we as the human race must stand together and stop what we are doing and bring about a new world that is best for all life, and that any or all end of the world stuff is simply a reason to escape the responsibility each one has to life as life.

I commit myself to show that an Apocalypse is the easy way out, and within the physical reality there is no easy way out, unless we stand together as equals and change the world to a place that is best for all life within and for a new system that has mercy on us all such as the Equal Money System where the constitution of an equal money system will be what is best for all life and where nothing has value in money but only the value of life and where we all have a clean slate and a new start to fix what we are still doing to our planet and life.

More Self forgiveness coming. Different points stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...