Day 227- The Apocalypse did not happen, what Now?

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the energy as excitement within the idea that the world will end through some natural or un-contollable disaster.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to confuse fear with excitement and to follow this excitement as hidden fear within the belief that it might be fun if the world ends as predicted by many in many ways.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to entertain the idea of the world ending within my mind as projections of how it might be, not seeing and realizing that within my mind it is always different according to my own beliefs and ideas where I am always a hero and winning and surviving not considering the actual physical reality, and to within following this mind illusion actually create the world in such a way that it will come to an end, the only difference is, I will be the cause and have always been and not some natural disaster or uncontrollable event.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to to fall for the illusion within my mind that i have created according to my desires and hopes that I will be one of the survivors within a apocalypse, not seeing and realizing that everyone has this illusion of themselves and thus it is un-realistic and only entertainment for the mind while the actual physical reality is being neglected and abused.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of changing the world to a place worth living in for all life and to stop the abuse on earth and create heaven for all where people will never even consider hoping and wishing for an apocalypse and to instead sit and wait for many many years of my life and wasting all my time and money and effort chasing a illusion in my mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I wait for the end of the world and wait and wait and await and just wait and it will never come as it is in my mind or as it is being advertised, that within that I am actually giving away my authority and ability and time and money to change the world in fact.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as I wait and waste all my time waiting for the end of the world that I am not the only one and that millions of other humans are doing the same and wasting time and money and their lives waiting for the and of the world and that within this creates a world with paralyzed humans to act and thus giving the elite all the power to do as they please as no one is willing or even care to stop what exist here on earth as the justification will always be - it does not matter the end of the world is coming soon anyway.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that in all the time and all the money and all the effort I placed into entertaining illusions of the mind of the desire and hope for the end of the world to come that I could have made a change in fact here on earth and create a world that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to within entertaining the illusions in my mind where my ego as a hero experiences a apocalypse and where I survive out of all the people to spend all my time and money on using actual real physical resources to manifest this fantasy world through the weapons, foods, clothing, shelters that is built and wasting it all for a mind game, instead of putting that to that which matters and that can actually change earth to a new world that is best for all life in all ways such as the equal money system.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have been conned by the elite to believe in the apocalypse that comes this year December 21 - as the elite had and have all the power to make simple announcements through using the means of radio/TV and all forms of media to inform the people that it is all bullshit, yet they do not do this and leave the people to entertain themselves within it all, as the elite knows it keeps people busy and locked within their minds and this way they can do what they want without any questions and take control of the physical reality while I am stuck in fear of the apocalypse that is really all made up and accepted and allowed by the elite to fuck around with, even with their own people.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and educate myself on what is here as the fact, without using any outside information to evaluate the physical reality for myself and see if the end days are close of not and to within this take action, because this way i see and realize that I would have then never even give a shit about a apocalypse as the apocalypse only became true for me once I got outside influences through knowledge and information.

I forgive myself that i have accepted and allowed myself to justify my actions of fear and entertaining Illusions such as the apocalypse predicted for 2012 December 21 through saying but eh knowledge and information I have of it seems so real and look at all the sense it makes, yet not using my own common sense for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go for the easy road within change here on earth as a apocalypse, seeing and realizing that this will not happens and then all I have done is making things worse here on earth through doing nothing for years at a end waiting and living in my mind while things in the physical only multiplied in consequences.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that it is to late now to do anything as I have already wasted to much time, seeing and realizing that this is the same justification as waiting for an apocalypse and thus I must stop and move myself here and now and start to be the change I want as that which is best for all life in all ways through bringing about an equal money system as the alternative way of life that can be heaven for all.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give up on myself within changing the world through wanting a apocalypse to do the work for me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a victim, seeing and realizing that as long as I accept and allow it to be so I will be it, thus the solution is to stop and stand up and say - Fuck this, I will not stand for the illusions of the mind and instead walk the physical with the understanding of the fall for the apocalypse scam and that I will never accept and allow such thing to exist within me again and stand for that which is bets for all life instead as a self corrective statement of taking back authority with integrity.

I commit myself to when and as the apocalypse does not happen, to within the realization of what I have been living as the illusion as the mind as the thoughts as the feeling and emotions and all the knowledge and information I had of an apocalypse to stand as the evidence that the mind isnt real and inf act only abusive as it has proven to me how I can fuck with myself within the mind and to within this see and realize the consequences of my actions within participating within the mind as the illusion within the physical reality and to within this take self responsibility for my inaction as the consequences and take self responsibility through standing up as life and to stand as the self correction of me to rebirth myself as life one and equal in all ways and to direct myself to bring about real and actual change to earth as myself as who I am and to within that establish a system that supports all life on earth as the equal money system as honoring myself and respecting myself and to have some dignity as me giving mercy to myself though correcting myself in all ways that is best for all life in all ways as asking forgiveness to life as myself and forgiving myself as living the correction.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...