Day 229 –Emotions trapped in the flesh Part 2



I was going to look into this point a bit deeper, seeing how I trap these emotions within my body/flesh through daily participating within it. 

I have noticed within the exercises that I release some of the emotions from and as the body within specific movements and always breathing, a single thought will trigger emotion/feeling and when and as I have the thought that is either me seeing myself not being able to do it I experience the emotion of fear, this indicates to me that there is somewhere a memory, a past event, a emotional event within my life that has a similar experience within it that I have identified myself as, as that emotion and that it gets triggered within me as I face a certain physical “limitation”.

I have decided that before I continue on this Journey of seeing what’s going on here within my body and the trapped emotions I am going to listen to the following interview that seems relevant for me to first get a inter-dimensional perspective so that I don’t make shit up or create things as I see as fit lol.

If this interview - that I will be listening to tomorrow, if this isn’t what I was looking for I will check out heavens journey to Life blog as well for perspective there so that I can walk this effectively. 





In this video interview, we discuss the Energy-System of the Mind within the Human Physical Body and how and why we experience positive, negative and neutral energetic experiences/reactions within ourselves – pertaining to where such energies come-from, what their purpose are and what the consequence of such energies are for ourselves mentally and physically.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...