Day 230 – Emotions trapped in the Flesh part 3.

Ok so I wasn’t able to get the interview, as I started to download the interview from yesterday that I said I wanted to listen to before continuing on this point it told me that the download will take 4 days!! I decided to instead focus on self forgiveness points for today on the first Blog.

Day 228 – Working, The Physical and emotion Part 1

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be anxious/fearful of when I have to do activities that seem to be bigger then me and what I "should be" capable of, as if I will be incapable of doing them, seeing and realizing that this is but the mind interpreting the physical reality from and within the ideas/beliefs I have created of the physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that when and as I am incapable of performing/doing a physical activity that I am less then the activity and thus I see and realize how I have within this judgment of myself created a emotional charge towards physical activities within my life where I felt powerless/incapable fo performing them.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto this Idea/belief I have created of myself as a child where I was incapable of doing certain things equally as the other boys and to within this judgment feel less then and inferior to the other boys and activities, and thus seeing and relaizing that when and as I face a point within my life of where I have to push myself to do a physical activity that I find myself incapable of doing due to physical disabilities I belief I have that this activates the past memories and thus emotions within me where I suddenly Fear that I have not changed an thus I am still a weak boy that is inferior and incapable. 

I will walk this memory in my next Blog as a child.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the idea/belief that the physical reality is more than me, not seeing and realizing that I am physical one and equal, and that I have to within this work with and as the physical one and equal as myself and not in separation of myself where I belief I am the mind that has to do this bigger task then me that is physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to define myself as the mind as the beliefs/ideas/opinions I have of myself within my relationship towards my physical reality.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create the Idea that the physical is hard/mean/tough/ and to within this separate myself from the physical reality within the belief that I am not one and equal as the physical, that my equality as the physical is to be able to work with this hardness/meanness/toughness as myself as the physical through using common sense and consideration and to apply myself practically.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am not from this world of the physical and thus anything physical I have to do is always a struggle and hard and tough and out to get me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that the belief/idea I have of the physical and myself in relation to the physical is but of the mind, where the mind will attempt to keep me enslaved to energy so that I can never realize myself as life one and equal as the physical.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to have the Idea that when and as I do something within the physical that is out of my comfort zone that I have to experience something emotional within me as if I am being abused by the physical, seeing and realizing that it is the comfort zone that I have created for myself as my limitation where I live within the mind instead of the physical reality one and equal that is actually harming.

To be continued. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...