Day 176 – My dirty Room as Who I am Part 2

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make keeping my room clean an effort, not seeing and realizing that only the mind makes the effort in thoughts/thinking, while in fact in and as the physical it only takes one breathe at a time.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I come into my room and I want to take off my jacket or shoes or socks to only be in and as the mind as the want/need/desire to get the cloths off and to within this follow an energy and only consider what I feel like, instead of considering the physical reality and how thins functions as a whole in my room and to within this just leave the cloths where I took them off instead of putting them away.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that The fact that I do not know how my room gets dirty is showing to me that I am NOT aware in fact as the physical and thus I have multiple dimensional shifts in my day as I am living in alternate realities within my mind instead of in one reality as the physical that is here and that we all share where I can be effective and actually correct myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Belief that it is too much work and time to keep my room clean, not seeing and realizing that IF I do all the small things in the moments that I am busy with it such as taking my shoes off and putting them away it is only a few breathes instead f leaving all the small things to accumulate and in the end have a piled of room that takes two days to clean and that I am actually manifesting wasting time through accumulation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow the mind as energy that isn’t in consideration of the physical reality as awareness and thus create a dirty room without even noticing it till I have to clean it, showing me that a snake could have been laying eggs in my room and killed me in my sleep and I would not have noticed.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that who I am within my room by myself is showing me who I am within all thing I do and thus gives us all a world that is in deep shit equal and one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that my behavior in my own personal space will not affect anybody else as it is in my space, not seeing and realizing that what habits/patterns/characters I create and entertain in my personal space is what I train to live out in the rest of the world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not take responsibility for my personal space within the realization that taking responsibility for my personal space is where the change starts.
I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to feel that it will be too much of an effort every time I take off my socks and to put it in the basket rather.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justifications of why should I put this way now when I am going to use it in a while again, knowing that I do not know that for a fact and that in a while anything can change and thus I am setting myself up to create dementia for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to use the justification of “ I can put this down here it is in no one’s way” seeing and realizing that when and as I look for that something again it takes me ten minutes to find it, instead of having it on one place and I can find it instantly.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not keep my room practical and clean from the starting point of believing that I cannot perfect myself within it, and to give up before I have even tried – as I know that if I try I will succeed, and success means responsibility.

I commit myself to when and as I am within my room to respect myself and my room within the starting point of doing what is best for all as I would like to be done onto me.

I commit myself to when and as I see that I am not directing and instead postponing to stop and breathe and to take that breathe and correct myself and move myself to keep my room practical and clean.

I commit myself to within the understanding of that Who I am determines what I do and that my room as my personal space is where the change/correction starts with self to from this starting point move myself and direct and to be disciplined as breathe and saying this is the line I have had enough, I am doing this for myself as that which is best for all life, as I see and realize that what I stop and what I accept and allow in my room is where I train myself and that it does have a direct effect on how/what I do outside of my room and so change the world starting with my room and applying it into LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...