Day 177 – Addicted to buying Random Crap.

I wrote in my previous two Blogs day 175 and Day 176 about my room that is always dirty. I then cleaned my room this weekend and got everything in place so that I can function practically within my room/living-space and not waste time searching for stuff and tripping over stuff and obviously to put away stuff that can harm the animals or that will lead the animals into temptation to chew on it and so forth, and to prevent the consequences as we as humans have such a ability as our responsibility.


So within cleaning my room I have discovered that part of the “crap” and “dirtiness” in my room is random Crap/stuff that I bought a while ago, and now it is all just laying around and taking up so much space. That is really unnecessary, and when I look for things such as the screw driver in my drawer I have to first look and scribble and move my hands through things I haven’t used or seen or touched in months or since I bought it.

So this is something I have to question about myself and what the fuck am I doing and why am I doing this and most importantly HOW am I doing it, why do I have things in my room that I bought that cost money , it accumulates into a lot of money that I literally never touch or use anymore or really have no purpose for, yet I keep it all and still do it from time to time when I look at it.

When I take a simple example such as my desk that has three drawers in it, I see that I use only one drawer maybe once a day to take out my cell phone or wallet. BUT my drawer is full of Stuff and lots of stuff, I see a knife, and a knife holder and I see old cigarette holders and CD pouches and fishing equipment and games and random keys and key holders and pens and lazar lights and tape and a watch and lots of cables, and this is only one drawer I am describing, then I have my closets and other places in the room with stuff in it.

I have probably only once taken out something I need from the other closets I have in the room this year, yet there is a shit load of stuff in there.

If I have to go and take a careful look at how much money this cost me over time and how it is just laying there for years now, it will be quite a lot.

So I must investigate HOW I came to buy this.

Let’s take for instance the watch I have found in my drawer that has been there for over a year now, it has a alarm that goes off every night at 12 and it makes a beeping sound (not to loud) and I have never once even with the beeping sound not taken it out.

When I bought this watch I was in the mall getting cloths, mostly looking for socks. As I was standing at pay point waiting for my turn next to me was a stand, on the stand there was a lot of watches, and they were all cheap so to say – usually you buy watch for seven hundred to one thousand rands as a good quality watch – this watch was only fifty rand and it looked pretty good.
So as the price was “cheap” my mind immediately made up some GOOD reasons to why I must buy this watch – It is like corporations/companies don’t really need to sell us anything anymore – al they have to do it make something look good and cheap and then we sell it to ourselves, because we are enslaved to the mind and brainwashed with money we have voices in our heads that sell us other peoples products for us lol.

I remember standing next to the watch and going, you know it is cheap and I actually need a watch, because if I have a watch on my all the time and people ask me what the time is, I do not have to take my phone out of my pocket and then click the button and check the time, I can simply look at my arm and say – it is this time. And it is cheap and it looks good and not cheap, plus I work on a farm, I can leave my expensive phone in the room and rather wear the watch – twenty seconds later I have the watch in my hands and I am buying it.

As I got out of the shop I immediately placed the watch on my arm – I convinced myself it is a good watch and quite comfortable – just so that i should not feel bad about the fact that I just wasted my money, because the truth was, as soon as I put the watch on I was uncomfortable, the watch was hurting my wrist. When I got back to the farm and I started working with the watch it was only in the way and getting hooked on everything, and I got a rash on my arm. I got to the room and I took it off and forgot about it.

Now if I look at the whole HOW process within the mind and How it worked I will see it is a Pattern that plays out in everything else that I buy in that way. It is linked to money first and then the selling it to yourself part as your internal conversations that has a nice energy feeling that you create with it, so it must be good and the right decision, so I must do it.

And at the end of every month I will have the same question as always – where did my money go, and then we actually make ourselves belief we do not have enough money (for those that do have money) billions have no money, I am referring to people with money. It all went to random crap and most of it - you cannot see in objects because it was used in little treats here and there to spoil yourself because you convinced yourself you deserved a bit of chocolate or sweets or sodas or pizzas or movies or whatever there is – it accumulates if the addiction isn’t stopped.

Earth is the price to pay. we need to change our actual Life Styles to be able to change the world with alternatives.

I will continue on this in my next blog.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...