Day 161 – Hurting my Back Continued With Self Forgiveness

Quote: “I can see this one character that plays out of me being Kind to everyone that asks me to do something for them, and because I am being kind I belief I have to do it and thus I force myself to do whatever they ask of me and that it makes me feel useful and to not lose the usefulness I make it extra – like stuff that only I can do, or I make it so – read...” end quote...

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Play the “kind” character that assumes the position of having to do what everyone asks of me, instead of seeing and realizing that when and as I play the Kind character that I will within this go into EGO as the mind as a energetic movement where I ACT out on the energy and move myself as a energy and thus not consider the physical and practical ways of doing things and the consequential outflows of my actions as my actions will only be that which supports and maintain the KIND character - even if it means compromising myself and harming my body within my actions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Play the “kind” character that assumes the position of having to do what everyone asks of me to do, as I belief it is the appropriate way to behave when someone asks me to do something, instead of seeing and realizing that when I am asked to do something that it is not to immediately jump and do it, but to see what needs to be done practically and thus accordingly move and direct to get it done, this can mean I can either do it alone or direct myself to get help and get the job done, thus it is not a matter of I was asked and thus only I must do it, it is a point that requires direction that was given to me and thus I can direct it as myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to move and direct myself within and as EGO as a energetic movement where I compromise my body and harm my body as I see and realize that when and as I am within an energetic possession as the mind – I cannot consider that physical and all that is here in fact as the actuality of it, as the EGO energy is only acting out to maintain the character to maintain the act and thus to feel useful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as someone ask me to do something for them to have the belief that Only I must do it as I am asked. Thus within this belief that comes from the Character of being NICE - compromise myself in my actions such as Picking up a heavy crate all alone, instead of asking for help, believing that if I ask someone to help me with lifting the heavy crate that I will be a burden to them as I was the one that got asked and not them, and to within this instead suffer within myself as a form of “sacrificing” myself in the name of being kind lifting the heavy crate all along, harming my body which will in the long run have consequential outflows such as spine injuries and back spasms.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see ands realize that it is not about me not being able to life a heavy crate all along, it is about the starting point of wanting to do it all alone and that within the starting point being ego as an energetic movement that poses the body where the body moves as an energy, that I within this movement do not move my body one and equal to life the crate, but that I instead as the EGO move my body to only LOOK good as the Kind character that isn’t in support of hat I am doing as lifting the crate and thus harming my body and causing injuries and consequences that can in the long run be permanent such as spinal injuries where I use only my back to lift things up instead of using my legs more and supporting the whole body, as this movement requires one to be here in breathe in full awareness and not a energetic movement as the mind as EGO.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want to do whatever someone asked of me to do such as Lifting a heavy crate all by myself, so that I may feel Useful and that the person who asked me to do the thing for them will find me useful as they now know they do not have to bother anyone else to do such a job as many other people, but that they only have to ask me as I can do the job all alone when I am asked.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to secretly make myself useful in the eyes of others through compromising and harming my body in doing the heavy lifting all alone by myself and to “show” that others are not required for the job as I can do it all alone, thus creating and making myself an exception from the rest as making myself a commodity for others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that what I am doing is possible and that it is simply to change the starting point and to within that still do what I know I can do where it does not harm my body, and to when and as I see that what is asked of me may harm my body to stop and breathe and ask for more help.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Act as the Kind character within the fear of that if I am not kind that I will render myself useless to everyone else around me.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear that if I do not act kindly to others that I will not be seen as useful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to want/need/desire to be Kind to others out of the fear of not having value in their eyes, not seeing and realizing that I do not value myself and thus seek it within others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to seek value within others and what I can do for them, and thus within this seek thing that only I can do to sustain the value I belief I am receiving from them, not seeing and realizing that within this I make my own self worth/value nothing as I will go into the polarity of this point if no one has anything for me to do, seeing and realizing that self worth/value comes from who I am as Life as the physical as all that is here one and equal and thus not from anything outside of myself, and that Who I am determines what I do.

To be Continued..

1 comment:

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...