Day 156 - I can do This Continued.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to when and as I have to do something new such as a JOB in my life to think " I can not do this I am not mature enough" and to react to such thinking in a fearful way where I have the thought of " I see myself doing the new "job" and not being respected by the other people I work with and even get abused physically or emotionally" and to respond to the though within starting to create a new character that I belief will be "fit for the Job" where I will take on certain features and behaviors in defense of what I fear can/might happen such as changing my voice to a more deep manly voice, or start working out and pumping up my muscles to look stronger, or attempt to grow a beard to look older and tougher or to start wearing cloths that I belief will make me seem more rough and like I have had a tough life and know how to handle myself and situations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be a slave to the thought of "seeing myself doing the new job and not being respected or being abused emotionally or physical" and to go into survival mode to prepare myself for fight or flight, not seeing and realizing that I am actually the one creating and making myself the danger to others and that is why they would want to harm me as to protect themselves as I would have created this image/Idea that imposes and threatens others, which creates fear in others and as they would do the same as me. And in the end we have both sides living in fear of each other and thus have more of a probability of someone hurting someone.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to react to the idea/thought of being abused physically by other people I do not know.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create thoughts of fighting and dying and abuse within my mind, just because I have a fear of strangers and that they are always the evil ones, never looking at myself and my actions and seeing how I am actually making myself the evil one.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make other people as "always being the evil people" and that I am always the one that must defend myself against them.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that if I always see/create/make everyone out there as the "evil people" and that I am the good one that must prepare myself to fight and defend myself not seeing and realizing that the other people are doing and thinking the same as me, and thus that is what creates the evil from fear as thoughts, two "good" sides believing the other side is evil and thus both prepare to harm one another out of the Made up fear of one another.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that we live in a world system called capitalism that is based on the principal of some have and some does not have, and thus the whole world is turned against each-other in their minds in the fear of being the one that does not have, like billions of others around us, and thus everyone that does have - will fight each other and scheme against each other in order to win and not lose so that they can continue feeding themselves and their families, seeing and realizing that the thought patter I have and the fear is but a creation of a world that does not support people but leaves people to suffer and survive at any cost, and that how the Capitalistic system take "good" people and turn all into evil as humans that only know self interest - as if it is the only way to survive and live in this world and will die for self interest, as there is no other way to live currently, this is why the equal money system is the solution.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Fear others humans through projecting what I know I am willing to do in the name of self interest and survival onto them and to within this continue the evil within, instead of stopping and living here physically within common sense and practicality and not thoughts/feeling/emotions and so Step by step change who I am and so change the world as who I am determines what I do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live in the future in my mind within thoughts where I can only project my fears as becoming real in my future and thus only live in fear and create fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that what I fear and project into the future as my fears is me laying out a path for myself that I am telling myself I will walk and thus will create the fear to become real, seeing and realizing that this is really stupid and self abuse, instead of being here as all life in each breathe in consideration of all that is here within common sense and self honesty and to direct myself in each moment in consideration of all that is here, and not a a future projection that is actually just me projecting my fear that is a very limited and enslaved path to a certain idea/belief and not what is here in fact.

I commit myself to when and as I see the fear coming up towards other humans/people to take a deep breath and to real(eyes) the reality here and to not give the mind that is literally not real in any way any attention and to breathe and forgive myself and to participate in reality with what I can see here and touch here and interact with here.

I commit myself to when and as I am faced with seeking employment with an employee to breathe and stop the mind and to not give the mind any attention and to focus on the physical here as the truth and to direct and communicate accordingly and not to give into any feelings/emotions/thoughts that will sabotage and compromise me in achieving what needs to be done.

I commit myself to when and as I am faced with an employee and any self judgment comes up such as me feeling insecure or not mature enough or to young or not capable to stop and breathe and realize it is all in my mind literally, as I have proven to myself for years now that I can handle everything I have dealt with without ever really being prepared but to trust myself in the moment and to focus on the physical and not the limitations of the mind.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...