Day 137 – Living Commitments – Day 9 of 21. – raised to Trust the Mind

Day 137 – Living Commitments – Day 9 of 21. – raised to Trust the Mind

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as a failure when and as I find myself not breathing but instead thinking and participating within the mind.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to instead of judging myself as a failure to instead immediately as the correction breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to instead of realizing the mistake and to correct myself immediately effectively to judge myself and to within the judgment go into the back chat of - it is now to late I have already fallen” and to within this give the mind permission to continue and fucking with my day, realizing that I am the creator of this and thus in a single breathe I can stop and stop fucking with myself and Forgive myself and move on.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to go into feeling hopelessness when I find myself within the mind thinking and talking to myself, within the belief that I will never be able to stop the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to give the experience of feeling hopelessness power and validation through not breathing and to participate within it, realizing that this is how I am creating it and manifesting it and that it takes a single breath at a time and stop.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I am a victim to all experiences I have of the mind that has physical impact on the body, realizing that I can stop through breathe.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make myself subject to any or all experiences I have of and as the mind that has physical manifestations in my body as my body such as moods, feeling drained of energy, tiredness, headaches and more. And to belief that as I am experiencing the physical effects of the mind on the body I am to late and breath cannot save me, realizing that it is exactly what will help, simply breathing and being here and stopping the mind feeding the systems that had physical outflows on the body.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to forget the simplicity of the solutions to stopping the mind as breathe – realizing that I have not yet realized breathe as myself and that I also have not yet fully grasp/understand the mind and what and how the mind functions and the consequential outflows of the mind on the body, thus I allow and accept the mind to run wild and free as a form of Trust.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to TRUST the mind and whatever the mind throws at me and whatever the body is experiencing as the mind,.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have in space and time placed all my trust in the mind and not the breathe as life, thus I will as a “natural” thing turn to the mind in trust, instead of breathe as that which in fact gives me life as the breathe, not seeing and realizing that the trust I place in my MIND that I have developed through many Blind years as to not having any understanding of what and how the mind functions, thus the trust is blind, even if the mind led me off cliffs and into fires, as it was all I knew.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to Trust something simply because It is all I know as having the knowledge and information as it, but not in fact how it works and what it is in fact, thus the knowing isn’t really knowing but only a matter of being used to it, even if I have to follow it to the end of the world because it is all I built my trust on, a trust that is based in fear and self interest as the cause and the effect of the current world we life in as the living hell for all in the debts of money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see that I have placed all my trust in the mind yet I do not even understand the mind or how it works and manifests in this reality and yet I belief it and everything it throws at me, seeing and realizing that I must re-evaluate my trust within myself as Breathe where I decide and direct and not some thoughts or form of back chatting and having conversations with myself or even where feelings or emotions make decisions for me, this is not acceptable as it is in fact not trust worthy at all as I am not the one directing and moving myself but being directed and moved by the mind.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself predicating in the mind as thoughts or even where I have followed them a bit to not judge myself or to create any energetic experience about it, but to instead forgive myself and to give to myself a in breathe and an out breath and a re-birth in the moment and to continue walking as that which is best for all life.

I commit myself to when and as I see/find myself within the mind to instead of thinking about it and what I just did, to Breathe.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...