Day 138 – Living commitments – Day 10 of 21.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that thoughts are not real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see that thoughts are “reality” taken and placed within the mind as an illusion version of the mind, never showing the true face of what is really here.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow thoughts just because they seem more appealing to me, just like a bug that goes to the light only to find out it is a Bug killing machine.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to value thoughts more than actual reality and to within this always following the “dream” within my mind and never really see what is going on here on earth as this reality, as I constantly take the past and project it within thought, as thoughts i parts of reality that is made different within the mind and place it over the future as a projection, always living in the past and the future and never being here present in fact in awareness and thus only living a lie that leads to the consequences we are faced with, where reality as earth is neglected and abused and on its way to destruction because of us not being able to see it due to the blinding of living as thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fall for “false” images and to neglect the real Image here as the physical reality just because the false images look better and more appealing, not seeing and realizing that the false images as thoughts can only look appealing because of what has/is being accepted and allowed to manifest in the flesh on earth through our participation in the mind as thoughts, and thus we are the cause and the effect of all that is here that we Fear.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to follow thoughts and the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear facing reality without thoughts as I understand that without thoughts to distract me and to present false images to me I will only see truth as that which is here in and as the physical and will have no choice but to take self responsibility.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to fear the truth as what is here as the physical as this reality though hiding and covering the truth up with thoughts and illusions of the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide and cower behind thoughts in the fear of what I know is here as this physical reality as that which we have accepted and allowed to manifest and that I must take self responsibility if I stop all thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that if I stop thoughts that I will be faced with reality as myself as who I am, and that breath is the one point as the physical I can support myself with and stabilize myself with to walk and to change what is here as myself as all life one and equal.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I use thoughts to hide truth and that the only truth that is here is what is being denied, as the only thing that is being denied is this physical reality as the evidence is visible in Life as we know it here on earth as total abuse of LIFE.

I commit myself to when as I see myself within thoughts to stop and breathe and to realize that it is a mechanism I have created to hide the reality of life as the truth as that which is here because I have made what is in my mind as more and better, and to realize that as long as I participate within thoughts I will only exist as the illusion of thoughts and the continuation of the Abuse will lead to the end of life as we know it, and thus it is within the best interest of all Life as ME to stop thoughts and take immediate self responsibility in and as the physical as the truth – and that I can only take self responsibility if I can see the truth and that is to stop all thoughts and wipe my EYE balls cleaned and see what is here, and to BREATH instead of thought and to birth myself as breathe as life here in and as the physical one and equal and to bring about a world that IS best for all life.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...