Day 139 – Living Commitments – Day 11 of 21.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to separate myself from my own thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I create each and every thought I have.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to victimize myself to the thoughts I have as if they are happening to me, seeing and realizing that within this I am giving away my power to stop the thoughts as me as the creator.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that all thoughts I have come from me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that all thoughts is for the past, as they come from memories stored in the flesh in space and time and that I have accepted and allowed to consume my life and to keep me in the past and re-creating the past as I project them in my eyes in the present and the future, only ever seeing the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that every time I have a thought it is the past that I am projecting within me as a False image of reality and thus when I follow the thought I will end up only repeating the past, because my mind took the past and made it seem a bit better and thus I follow it only to find out it’s the same in reality and thus only always creating the past and thus Abusing myself and LIFE here on earth as I never learn and change.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust thoughts.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that thoughts are not real and cannot be trusted at all as they exist as an energetic experience within my mind and as a illusion re-presentation of reality and thus it cannot be trusted one bit as reality is obviously HERE and not in the MIND.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to FOOLISHLY belief that I can move and direct myself through using the mind that is energy based and that can change and will change every single second, where as the PHYSICAL is HERE and can be trusted with being here as it is stable and REAL and not energy based as the mind.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to trust something such as the mind, not considering that within the mind anyone can make up ANYTHING they want anytime about anything, yet with this considered as being possible in the mind we still follow this same thing (the Mind) within making LIFE changing decisions, not seeing and realizing that it can and will change (the decision) anytime as the mind is energy based, based on how you feel and what information has been put into you, and because we belief that mind is who we are we accept and allow the energy to move and direct us like ROBOTS getting a quick upload on the mission, instead of being here Physically where no energy decides but breath and common sense always based on what is real as the physical that isn’t limited or enslaved to any form of energy such as thoughts/feelings/emotions.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I have given all power to the mind as thoughts, as soon as I have a thought I immediately without question accept and allow it to decide for me how I will feel – either good or bad and then to actually direct my life according to that, how ridiculous it that – no free choice and no self will.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that as long as Humans give power to the mind as thoughts/feelings/emotions all abuse on earth will continue till life as we know it ends, as thoughts/feelings/emotions are the things that all EVIL has in common, as it does not matter if you are a lover or a rapist – both consist out of the same mixture of thoughts/feelings/emotions and thus as long as we accept and allow one though/feeling/emotion to exist we are accepting and allowing all of them to exist – RAPE/MURDER/CRUELTY name them all.

I commit myself to show that if all human being has to stop their mind and STOP thoughts and feeling and emotions – all abuse on earth will end, as everything we currently do is based on how we thing and feel – thus if people simple breathe and LIVE here in the physical as LIFE then there is no EVIL as evil only come from the mind where there is Secret.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...