Day 81 – Dreaming about snakes –character revealed Part 3


I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to take self responsibility for the deception within me that I participate within.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see deception that I have within me as Normal and acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I am the creator of the deception within me and thus I can stop it as me.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself o see the deception within me that I have colored as being beautiful and not harmful.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live deception within my day as if it makes me a better person at deceiving others.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that part of evolution is to be able to deceive better.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that deception is a skill.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that deception is deception and evil, and to deceive another is to deceive myself actual, realizing that within this I can not possibly see the consequences of what the deception will cause ten fold back to myself as I belief deceiving will only harm another and keep me save.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that to deceive another is to deliberately knowingly harm them in the persuite of keeping my own happiness and safety.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I deceive another I am intentionally harming them as the character I am of evil.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have created a character within me called the deceptive character that will at any cost or no cost deceive anyone any time just to protect my own self interested.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to enjoy playing the deceptive character because I belief it gives me power as being able to deceive others, playing the role as the character of deception only to feel better about myself.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the character of deception is only the evidence that I as the representative of the human race have not evolved at all as we still need to deceive instead of living in simplicity within self honesty as the true evolution where l what is best for all life exist in all ways.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I play the role of the deceptive character that I am playing out a script that is written within me like a robot, and that it is backed up by coding’s of fear and no self trust and confidence and low self respect if any at all.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I deceive another as myself one and equal that I am literally only deceiving myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge deception as bad.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to see deception as good.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a character that is designed to play the deceptive role in order to get my way within self interest that will harm all life for the sake of me, not considering the consequences and only the survival of the main character in the role of the movie it is playing, never realizing that it isnt a movie and the role is made up and the character if is illusionary and that the illusion is harming life in fact, that which is real.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to deceive myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make a game out of deception in real life, when real life as the physical isnt a game yet treated like one. Showing that the consequences is inevitable and how the deception will always turn back to self one and equal. 

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that I have already gone to far within deceiving others and myself and thus I can never let go of the character, realizing it is only a character and thus I can simply stop playing the role.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that the deception character is to big and scary to work with as I know the true nature of it and have always and thus fear facing myself as the evil I have created, realizing that I am in anyway facing it every time I am playing the deceptive character and the role and that i might as well take self responsibility for the character and end the abuse while I still have the momentary chance.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself playing the character role of deception, either in a good feeling way or bad emotional way, to stop and realize that it is only a character and that it is an illusion and the role is all made up by me, and to stop enslaving and limiting myself to such illusion and to bring myself back here within and as the real character as the one and only character that is real as the PHYSICAL and to support myself within writing and self forgiveness.

I commit myself to when and as I see myself playing the role of the deceptive character either in a fun no care way or a serious manner to stop and realize that I am deceiving myself the fact that I have to change and be a character to do something such as deceiving must show me that it is abusive and harmful, and to stop and bring myself back here in and as breath as the real character as the physical and to be self honest and doing what is best for all life in all ways. 

I commit myself to when and as I see myself deceiving and playing the character to investigate the evil within, to not judge or create any back chat about it, to not have thoughts and if/when they come to realize that I am in fact creating them and thus it is my decision ot allow them or I can breathe through them and filter the thoughts stop the back chat as breathe and remain here stable.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...