Day 82 – My precious Money Character.


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hold onto money for the experience of having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be possessed with the powerful experience of having money that is mine.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the current money that exist all belongs to the banks and as long ass I hold onto my ass as the money experience I have when i have money I am a slave to the banks and will only spend money within self interest where I get the powerful experience of having the right to do things with money, as the banks want to me do to keep the enslavement of mankind in place for their profit gain.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to live and exist within fear of losing the EXPERIENCE of having money.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to belief that if I give up my money that I will lose out on life as some magical experience that awaits me as part of the money enslavement system.

I forgive myself that I have  not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I hold onto my money out of fear of losing the experience I have of having money I am making the decision not to change and to remain a fucking slave to money and that I want all the consequences that will follow to come as long as I have my experience.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to hide the money I have in secret even if it is just a little bit, just so that I may have the experience as having money/power/control.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that all that money is, is a point of exchange, where I use money to exchange it for basic needs as I require to live within this world, and that when I use money for anything more that I am actually adding the experience and giving money power over my life and my free choice to chose to be at peace with myself without fearing to miss out on any experience that only money can buy.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to add value to money over life.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make an addiction out of money over the simplistic point of its practicality within this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to make money a problem within my back chat for myself.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to listen to my ego that is always in fear of the future and to hold onto money in a possessive way that allows no movement within my life but only me possessed by money.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I go out to town to use my money for special experiences that I enjoy instead of what is best for all life, that I am possessed and a money slave as I cannot even choose for myself where I will spend my money for real. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that as long as I hold onto money as the money system is collapsing and not using the money to do something that I will be the end of myself as my money anyway with consequences. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that my money isn’t my money ever, it is only temporarily in my hand so that I may be controlled as the experience I add to it for the system of abuse that exist currently. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to be satisfied with myself with being here with myself and all basic needs breathing and rather seeking amazing experiences that cause everything else to look more dull and boring and yet it is not so. 

I commit myself to when and as I see I am hiding/holding onto money that I have no real actual practical purpose for to use the money in a way that can and will support all life in all ways and to not be a slave to the experience of money and having money, as I realize that I have to be able to stand as the point of not needing money and having fear of losing money if I am expecting others to do the same for a world that is best for all life within the equal Money system that will come.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...