Day 83 – my own personal Army of Character Part 1 - Irritation


I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to get Irritated when someone reminds me of things I have to do.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a character for when I am irritated to defend my self interest as a personal soldier for my army of multiple characters, giving away my power and ability to handle and deal with myself and what I have created within and as me and this world.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to be irritated with myself when someone reminds me of something I have to do or forgot.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when someone is reminding me of something I have to do I am in fact only irritated with myself for not breathing, for not being here and participating within and as the physical/the real reality within the flesh.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have created a character that acts a certain way when someone reminds me of something I have to do or forgot to do and that this character is only to defend my self interest and limitation.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create a character that defend my limitation and self interest  just not to seem/show that I do forget things as If I am incapable of forgetting. 

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I have created a character of being irritated when someone reminds me of something I have forgotten or forgot to do based on a self judgment of myself as being incapable of remembering to do things.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to judge myself as being incapable of being here in the present as breath within and as the flesh where no memory is needed to do things as only characters rely on memory and the past to exist as the personality.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I react to someone reminding me of something I forgot to do or forgot that I activate the character of being irritated within self righteousness to play the role to defend the personality as self interest to not change and take self responsibility in and as the flesh.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that I created characters to only defend my own self interest and limitations and to never change, within the belief that I can not change, not realizing that it is the character that keeps me from changing in fact.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself  to not see and recognize characters when they come into play as I have accepted and allowed myself to see characters as being normal and part of life – realizing that characters are not life but an illusion defending self interest and limitations.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to create multiple characters as me as having my own army that will always defend me and my self interest all ways even in the face of world destruction. Realizing the stupidity.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that when I play the character of being irritated I am accessing memory of the past where the character was created from the experience to defend itself, realizing that when I do this I place the past on the present and thus never really living life but only repeating the past.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to not see and realize that I am only existing as multiple characters that exist as memory and that each character has its own memories and thoughts ad that it is all based, created of the past and that each and every time I access a character I am only reliving the past, unable to create a new future that is best for all life.

I forgive myself that I have not accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that my characters are activated with opinions as opinions are that which feeds the character and gives it purpose to exist and that it is acceptable.

I forgive myself that I have accepted and allowed myself to opinionated my own characters within my mind as back chat to keep them alive, realizing that as long as I participate within back chat and thoughts I am only keeping the illusion of myself as characters alive never seeing Who I am as the flesh and only time looping living in the past as opinionated characters.
To be continued. ....

No comments:

Post a Comment

Featured post

Victimization - Self-Forgiveness

    First realization/insight of the word. I forgive myself that I have NOT accepted and allowed myself to see and realize that the word VIC...